This sucks...

thisSucks1.jpg

A classic sunrise...

Sunrise1.jpg

A busy port...

fremantle1.jpg

Betrayed by the Moon...

moonBetrayed1.jpg

I'm thinking that I should pick this one up :)

If I had the time, I would. For now, Dangerous Waters is all the sub fix I have time for. I played a ton of Aces of the Deep a decade ago, but I just don't have as much time to devote anymore!

Tis a good one to grab...i'm lovin' it well this and WoW.......can't forget my WoV and Sfp1 fix ether lol

If you get SH4, be sure to get the 1.3 patch. This game has some bugs and oddities, but overall, I really enjoy it... It sure has split my computer time... :doh:

Be sure to pick up the Reflections on the water mod as well.

For those still thinking about it, here are some more. These were taken after I installed Reflections on the water with the exception of the first.

Dive Dive Dive

Heading out from Freemantle to drop supplies to the Phillippine resistance

post-19294-1191453269_thumb.jpg

This is how you get 23 tonnes of supplies from submarine to shore

The get away

post-19294-1191453361_thumb.jpg

XO, it's time to take her down

post-19294-1191453443_thumb.jpg

Beauty Shot ...USS Balao SS-285

Is it real, or is it a game?

post-19294-1191453479_thumb.jpg

I'm loving it!! That last pic however does not do the game justice, You have to see the moving water to believe it. Totally Awesome!!!!

I finally picked up up in October, though I haven't had much time to play it. But when I do, it's a blast!

Drdoyo,

what kind of machine are you running this game on?

Sorry it's taken a couple of days to reply. I've been at work.

I run a 2002 vintage Dell Dimension XPS 4500 Pentium 4 with stock 2GB processor, 2GB PC3200 DDR ram, Win XP Pro, PNY Verto GeForce 6600 AGP 8X (256MB DDR), and Sound Blaster Audigy 4.

The only adjustment I had to make was turn off volumetric fog. I don't even really notice since there is still fog.

Cool!

What are the frame rates like? If your running it on that i'll have no trouble. The screenshots look so cool!!!! Friggin sweet. I just seen some John Wayne submarine movie, so i think i'll be picking this up!

Thanks for the outstanding screenshots!

Cool!

What are the frame rates like? If your running it on that i'll have no trouble. The screenshots look so cool!!!! Friggin sweet. I just seen some John Wayne submarine movie, so i think i'll be picking this up!

Thanks for the outstanding screenshots!

The framerate is smooth enough with volumetric fog (biggest processor hit) off that I havn't even bothered to check the actual number.

I just picked it up as well..though am still playing SH3 (which I enjoy because one can mod/tweak it ad nausea)