Huh? (Notice the altitude!)

post-22093-1190225550_thumb.jpg

post-22093-1190225579_thumb.jpg

post-22093-1190225603_thumb.jpg

post-22093-1190225636_thumb.jpg

And no, I did not mix up the order. Or would you believe that a Yak-9 could climb up to 70.000 feet on its own? :wink:

Edited by Gocad

You are witnessing an alien abduction in progress.

Next up, they stick a big metal hubajube up your rear!

If I understand correctly, there's something similar to the B-47. Its very common to see a B-47 get hit, and lose a wing, then it spirals down, then up, then down, then up, over maybe 2km worth of altitude, like a hail stone, and eventually losing net altitude. The bad thing is when SAMs are targeting it, the one-wing B-47 is "DESTROYED" according to the game debug data, but SAMs still target it relentlessly as it goes through its up-down motion. I wonder if there is a way to fix this. I have no idea how this is done in the FM files, or if its even in there, or the 3D model. I dunno how the damage pieces are made to work.

I had my tail blown on in First Eagles and my bi-plane got up to 1500 Mph in its never ending death spiral.

Some aircraft have FMs that had to be tweaked a certain way (excess lift, whatever) so the AI could fly them, or else they were effected by sucessive patches to the game.

Uh,why not?

I shot a Yak-9 Frank with a P-51,it lost it´s spinner and engine and...it...it...it was still flying!!!

Really,it flew for more than 10 kms without an engine,than I lost him of sight!

I decided to spare him,now that will make him to believe in God and to prey every day. :wacko:

img00028ne1.png

img00028ne1.ec08a0f55f.jpg