Sign in to follow this  
The_Editor

Aircraft veering across runway

I've got a problem with the Tu-22K by bob "howling1" Hauser, the aircraft veers across the runway on takeoff. The AI do the same.

Does anybody know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

Edited by The_Editor

I've got a problem with the Tu-22K by bob "howling1" Hauser, the aircraft veers across the runway on takeoff. The AI do the same.

Does anybody know how to fix this.

Thanks in advance.

haven't noticed that.

On manual takeoff or autopilot?

I've noticed it on some of the WW2 birds, on certain terrains. Someone had asked bout this a long time ago, I can't remember exactly, but it might be something with the terrain itself

Kinda like the dreaded 'Driving Miss Daisy Disease', where your flightmates go wandering off across the counrtyside; you can only 'retreive' them by Alt-N to target area

Wrench

kevin stein

On manual takeoff or autopilot?

I've noticed it on some of the WW2 birds, on certain terrains. Someone had asked bout this a long time ago, I can't remember exactly, but it might be something with the terrain itself

Kinda like the dreaded 'Driving Miss Daisy Disease', where your flightmates go wandering off across the counrtyside; you can only 'retreive' them by Alt-N to target area

Wrench

kevin stein

I have noticed that effect on occasion at some airfields, not limited to a specific aircraft.

I've experienced the veering effect on takeoff from time to time. I haven't discovered the cause. It's always a veer to the right, never to the left.

Edited by Tristan

Wrench

kevin stein

I just shoot the worthless sons of bitches down when they do that....I call it "Driving a sidewinder up Miss Daisey's tailpipe" disease

I just shoot the worthless sons of bitches down when they do that....I call it "Driving a sidewinder up Miss Daisey's tailpipe" disease

Same here but I say that they are "Traitors to the Motherland and the Party." if I'm a Soviet.

Get your foot off the rudder pedals........ :cool: