Sign in to follow this  
Dave

RED SOX WIN, RED SOX WIN!

RED SOX WIN, RED SOX WIN!!!!!!!!!!!

What a great day to be from Boston. Brady throws six TD's and the Sox steam roll though game 7.

GO SOX!!!

Overheard in IFR Magazine's "On the Air"

The American League Championship series between Cleveland and Boston began on a Friday night. Early the next morning, after an IFR handoff to Boston Center, the pilot of a Boston-bound aircraft posed the all-important question:

Piper 123:

Sox win last night?

Boston Center:

Yeah!

Piper 123:

That's too bad.

[thoughtful pause]

Piper 123:

You're not going to make us hold now, are you?

Boston Center:

Probably not but just remember, I'm not paying for the gas!

What a great day to be from Boston. Brady throws six TD's and the Sox steam roll though game 7.

GO SOX!!!

________

Not to mention that Boston College is #2 in the nation in football, and the Revolution are headed into the playoffs in MLS. Bruins are doing pretty well too, and soon the Celtics!

________

Not to mention that Boston College is #2 in the nation in football, and the Revolution are headed into the playoffs in MLS. Bruins are doing pretty well too, and soon the Celtics!

Bruins?? Who are they? :dntknw: (Just kidding) I haven't been able to get back into the NHL since their labor problems turned me onto the AHL. We have a decent AHL team here in Manchester, NH (the Monarchs), and I've been to several of their games and it's good quality hockey at a decent price.

At the last game my wife caught a runaway puck with her beer cup. I'm still not sure if I'm happy she caught the thing, or sad that she ruined a $5 beer. :biggrin:

Hey Usafmtl look into your crystal ball or mirror or what ever u have that predicted the world seres(plz forgive bad spelling my lil bro goes to the big sand box in a few hours and i have yet to goto bed) and plz tell me that the rockies go on to win it all.....plz

I am going to say.....Boston....in 5......

I am going to say.....Boston....in 5......

Hey USAFMTL are you from Boston? It be nice to know that another person from MA is on these forums.

Hey USAFMTL are you from Boston? It be nice to know that another person from MA is on these forums.

I was born and raised in Lowell. Moved to NH 7 years ago. What part of MA are you from?

Edited by tank03

Worcester! Well actually Holden but what ever!

I lived in Mass for about 3 years when my dad was at Hanscom AFB. We lived in Pepperrell for awhile them moved on base. I started my freshman year there at Bedford High School. I am from Michigan and the Tigers are my team, but I have a special place for the Sox since it was the first pro ball game I went to and went to many others. So I keep a keen eye on them.

Graduated from Beverly High in Mass in, well, a long darned time ago.

Spent summer days watching folks like Carl Yastremski, Carlton Fisk and Fred Lynn, just to narrow down the era a bit. :blink:

Looks like the whole schmeal maybe held at Fenway, if Colorado gets shellacked with anymore snow!

That would be a heart breaker. :biggrin:

Edited by Spectre_USA

no you were supposed to say ROCKIES in 4.......