Sign in to follow this  
RunsWithScissors

Courtroom Drama

Just got this in my inbox...

A seven-year old boy was at the center of a St Louis County court room drama yesterday when he challenged a court ruling over who should have custody of him. The boy has a history of being beaten by his parents and the judge initially awarded custody to his aunt, in keeping with child custody law and regulation requiring that family unity be maintained to the highest degree possible.

The boy surprised the court when he proclaimed that his aunt beat him more than his parents and he adamantly refused to live with her. When the judge then suggested that he live with his grandparents, the boy cried and said that they also beat him.

After considering the remainder of the immediate family and learning that domestic violence was apparently a way of life among them, the judge took the unprecedented step of allowing the boy to propose who should have custody of him. After two court recesses to check legal references and confer with the child welfare officials, the judge granted temporary custody to the St Louis Rams football team, whom he firmly believes are not capable of beating anyone.

An oldie, but since I live near STL & (unfortunately) have been a Rams fan since they were in L.A., I had to do it! :biggrin:

Yeah I heard that same joke but my Wolverines were inserted.

Well, if you are a Rams fan, I got some potential good news for you....

It seems your team will be in team to play my Seahawks....who can't seem to run the ball to save their lives, who's O-line can't stop little old ladies from crossing the street, who's defense plays with as much heart as a corpse.....other than that...should be a good game

wait diddn't the Seahawks beat the Bronco's????

Yeah, but who hasn't?

We here in the Balkans have a similar joke involnving the Croation team Dinamo:

The teacher asks Ivica:

-Ivica do you love your father?

- No, he beats me.

-Do you love your mother?

- No she beats me too.

-Well, do you love your sister?

-No, she also beats me.

-What about your brother?

-No, he also beats me!

-Well, who do you love?

-Dinamo, he dosen't beat anyone.

Dinamo Zagreb fans are going to kill me for this *runs & hides*

How do you keep a bear out of your back yard?

Put an endzone in it