Sign in to follow this  
Falcon161

Camo schemes for F/A-37 and others.

I'm going to revisit the F/A-18 Israeli skin I did way back. As far as an F-16XL SEA skin

thats's a "what if" I could look at also.

But I have to get off COD4, and thats not happening for at least a week more! :rofl:

I hear ya man! I got it last sunday and was amazed! What platform do ya got it for? I've got mine for the PS3 and plan on taking online very soon! Well everbody I will release the two F/A-37 Skins tommorow as soon as I get up. Oh BTW deadhead love the skins dude! They are awesome!

Edited by Falcon161

I hear ya man! I got it last sunday and was amazed! What platform do ya got it for? I've got mine for the PS3 and plan on taking online very soon! Well everbody I will release the two F/A-37 Skins tommorow as soon as I get up. Oh BTW deadhead love the skins dude! They are awesome!

I got it for PC.

I'll hit 100,000 pts tonight and LT General II

Guest Bounder

ITs a great game took me 3 days to finish loved the AC-130 gunship runs it let you do

That was fun! Especially using the 105mm howitzer :diablo:! Anyway look for my skins to be up shortly, posting them today!

Took a break from COD4....

Jungle camo WIP

GCS0011.jpg

Using the original setup that comes with the XL.

Nice man! I'm tryin to create an airshow skin for the XL. How do you get GIMP 2.0 to place decals on the aircraft? And how do you place a camo scheme over a template without getting rid of panel lines? Workin on a dificult skin right now and need help, skin is a splinter camo for the F-15C.

Edited by Falcon161

I don't know anything about gimp.

Use layered templates is the best advice I can give you. Check out the tutorials located here and at simmershq.

Decals don't go on the skin , are you "painting" on the markings or using decals? Decals go in a seperate folder and show up on the skin using the decal.ini.

Boy, you guys can cook some great skins!!! :clapping:

I love them all, both Falcon's and Hornet fixer's. :ok:

I hope thay will all get to see the light of day.

Cheers guys. :good:

I'll try to finish it monday and upload it.

Mannie... look for a new IAF Hornet skin in the next week or so.

I need some people to work on custom made from scratch decals, B4 I release the Tornado, Mirage, and The Harrier GR3. Any Takers? All I can give you is a written description though or a really Bad Drawing!

Edited by Falcon161

Thanks for the XL skin, Hrntfxr. I want to make it my default skin in all SEA and Euro campaigns. Looking forward to what you do for the Hornet.

Mannie, what a/c is that in your sig?

Thanks for the XL skin, Hrntfxr. I want to make it my default skin in all SEA and Euro campaigns. Looking forward to what you do for the Hornet.

Mannie, what a/c is that in your sig?

Your welcome! T

he IAF hornet Ver 2 is coming along nicely. :biggrin:

I'll try to finish it monday and upload it.

Mannie... look for a new IAF Hornet skin in the next week or so.

Can't wait already. looking forword.

Thanks Jim buddy. :good:

Oh my sig? Its a Franch Rafale. A real Good looki'n fighter.

Edited by MannieB.

Ready for download here at CombatAce

GCS0015-3.jpg

Nice man! I always liked the Hornet in IAF colors! Now all we need is for someoned to do a JASDF F/A-18. I think that would look sweet!

WOW ! The IAF Hornet really does look purdy. I alway's loved the IAF/IDF aircraft camo scheme's.

:biggrin: YES! Now I finally get to see the Hornet in JASDF colors! Just imagine if the F-22 was in those colors!