Sign in to follow this  
column5

What?

Oops, thought it was common knowledge. :biggrin:

It was once you spilt the beans. Dang so now where will they put Elvis? We can't let the Retarded Mexican Sasquatch named Lopez the Heavy get him!

I too believe there was a bomb in the WTC. It's called a commercial airliner filled with fuel. Makes a big bang.

Lindsey may be nuts, but she's a lot saner than Britney. I love celebrities like that, they always make me fell better about myself.

I agree, I don't care who wants to say "...there was a bomb in the WTC...", but until someone with formal training and education in engineering says it had to be something other than the airplane I won't believe it. I've seen, even with the minimal schooling I have, that there is a lot of calculations and figuring that goes into engineering. And the last time I checked there hasn't been any structural engineers that has pointed a finger at a bomb in the WTC.

However, if they did forego the fire-proofing and didn't include an additional fire mitigation system to make up for the lack of fire proofing, then it's pretty difficult to simply call that an accident. In that case they clearly had knowledge and didn't act on it. No one expects to design a structure to survive everything thrown at it, but to forego one system and not replace it with another is just negligent.

Exactly. Calling it a mistake is a way to mitigate the responsibility born by the people who made the decision. Its essentially a political copout in the same way President Clinton copped out and said aw shucks I sure made a mistake when I didn't take bin laden when the Sudan offered him up, when in fact it was a political calculation that took into full account the threat he posed.

Its not so much a matter of logic as it is a matter of coming to terms with reality. The people who took the asbestos out of the WTC didn't amke a mistake, they made a fully informed decision that put politics (in this case, envirnmentalism and hypochondria) before the saftey of every person that ever worked in the towers.

Why do I bring up the asbestos issue? Because it forshadows the fully informed decisions--not mistakes--made by people such as Jamie Gurelic, President Clinton, and others whose actions facilitated the attacks.

Mistakes and decisions aren't mutually exclusive.

Thats Treasonous crackpot BullSh** to believe Clinton facilitated the 9/11 attacks!

Ok everyone take a deep breath.