To delete the recording camera in MiG-21MF cockpit, or the "that thing to the right of the gunsight" follow these steps: Open Cabina_MiG-21MF and find this line:

Instrument[119]=MNM02

Below the previous line add the following lines:

Instrument[120]=DeleteCamera

[DeleteCamera]

Type=ACCELEROMETER

NodeName=Camara

MovementType=Light

Set[01].Position=0.0

Set[01].Value=-20.0

Set[02].Position=0.0

Set[02].Value=20.0

And that's it. The radar screen is another matter, even if you do remove the radar you would be left with a big hole where the radar was. I suggest you use Su-17 cockpit for later versions, or wait for Florian's MiG-21UM with radarless cockpit

Artur, I was going to post the same observation :yes:

Paladrian, i tried it for my MiG-23M HUD and i had no success to delete the camera. Dont know whats wrong.

Paladrian, i tried it for my MiG-23M HUD and i had no success to delete the camera. Dont know whats wrong.

Hi Gepard.

You are using earlier beta version Paladrians MF cockpit in Mig-23M pack.

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=Cabina_MiG-21MF_V07 <--------- this is from Mig-23M_Cockpit.ini

[CockpitSeat001]

ModelName=Cabina_MiG-21MF <--------- this is from Paladrians Mig-21MF newest version (Cabina_MiG-21MF.ini)

I tried delete "that thing..." in beta version, but no succes too.

You need use your Mig-23M avionics and HUD + radar files with full version of Mig-21MF cockpit model.

Looks veri nice too

M.jpg

Paladrians pit version 1:

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autom...p;showfile=1745

Edited by kukulino

Ah, i see. My fault. Will try it out.

By the way, is there a way to delete the MiG-21MF pitot in the right of the HUD?

Someone posted 1-2 years ago at simhq.com few pits for russian fighters. One of these is quiet good for MiG-23. Well it has radar display but there is no gun camera and pitot tube on right side of nose which is in MiG-21.

img00015-1.jpg

img00016.jpg

Edited by ArturR

Ah, i see. My fault. Will try it out.

By the way, is there a way to delete the MiG-21MF pitot in the right of the HUD?

Add this lines

Instrument[121]=DeletePitot

[DeletePitot]

Type=ACCELEROMETER

NodeName=Pitot

MovementType=Light

Set[01].Position=0.0

Set[01].Value=-20.0

Set[02].Position=0.0

Set[02].Value=20.0

I believe there is another entry with the same node name, the other one should be ignored by the game. If this don't deletes the pitot tube then replace that entry with this one

THANX Paladrian, it works :good:

To ArtuR: that pit on your screenshots is veeery interesting :yes: have you got more info about that?

Edited by kukulino

Thanks, Paladrian. Pitot tube is now gone. Looks good.

To ArtuR: that pit on your screenshots is veeery interesting have you got more info about that?

Unfortunately I don't remember whose made these pits. Its called "RussianAggressorPack" there is also Mig-29 pit. Maybe Mago worked on it?

Unfortunately the downloads section at SimHQ is down at the moment :(

My goodness! size 149 MB!!!!

What do you has packed in it?

Thx a lot Badger, loking forward to this since your thread on SimHQ.

Wish FileFront is not such a pain if you are in my area lol

can you upload in another place?

:(

File front is hard to download i have try thousand times

i really love combatace because of this :)

Edited by Silverbolt

The pack used a lot of other peoples work without permission. Some of it was used from another sim without the company's permission. So no it won't be hosted here.

The radar screen is another matter, even if you do remove the radar you would be left with a big hole where the radar was. I suggest you use Su-17 cockpit for later versions, or wait for Florian's MiG-21UM with radarless cockpit

Wait, if you remove the radar, how are people going to see what it's picking up?

Or do you plan on putting it on the hud somehow?

The pack used a lot of other peoples work without permission. Some of it was used from another sim without the company's permission. So no it won't be hosted here.

Thanks for explanation :good:

i give up to donwload, and with this news i really forget use about it :s

My download stoped for some reason, anyway the mig-23M pit wasn't corrupt so i gave it a try, pretty much a modified mig-21MF pit, with some of the gauges either removed or moved to another position.

Edited by Wolf65

If that's the case I can happily live without it :ok:

Figures, a good thing held in front of our noses and teased with and we cant use it. I wish he did it the right way and asked permission

Edited by Jarhead1

I missed that link before edit, so I can not say anything about that. But it will be OK with permisions for that big pack in the near future, I hope :clapping:

Looks like very good and helpfull cockpit pack for us :yes: