Also the Mig-21-93 was wired to carry both the R-27 and the R-77 Adder.

Don't be lost. I'm simply commenting that the load out in your image is most likely inaccurate, a constructive critique meant to spur either yourself or Gerald into looking into it, verifying that it is or isn't, and correcting it, or myself.

I didn't set the loadout to be that way. The basic loadout for the Mig-21bis is 4 R-60's and AA-2 ADVANCE ATOLL (which the latest

weapons pack don't have). So I set it up for 4 R-60 and AA-2 Atoll.

A known idiosyncrasy of the series, is that it will often make weapons available for upload, and/or substitute what the engine interperts as a suitable replacement. The 21-93 is supposed to have the capability to carry R-27s, and can supposedly carry the R-77. Now, I know that the IAF has done this (operationally), but I've never seen an R-77 on a Russian bird, namely, because the Russians do not fly the '21 any more.

A known idiosyncrasy of the series, is that it will often make weapons available for upload, and/or substitute what the engine interperts as a suitable replacement. The 21-93 is supposed to have the capability to carry R-27s, and can supposedly carry the R-77. Now, I know that the IAF has done this (operationally), but I've never seen an R-77 on a Russian bird, namely, because the Russians do not fly the '21 any more.

Yep, the Reds, don't fly the Mig-21 anymore since 1998 ( the last Mig-21bis recon type retired). Now they offer the 21-93 upgrade now, which so far only the IAF picked the upgrade. They say the that North Korea can be a customer also. Russia still fly the Mig-21, just the Mig-21-93 to show off :rofl:

I'll wait, it's pointless to download such a big pack and than do that again when the final comes out.

I'll wait too, having to download this on dial-up is a real PITA to do it more then once. But it looks worth the wait!

Final, is 50% done! Maybe I'll upload it today if I finish it! Happy Turkey Day guys

Libya and Syria, i have heard had also shown interessed for MiG-21/93 style upgrate.

Final, is 50% done! Maybe I'll upload it today if I finish it! Happy Turkey Day guys

Prepare the download manager for the jump into cyberspace... :victory:

Libya and Syria, i have heard had also shown interessed for MiG-21/93 style upgrate.

Yes, that's true also

I have a picture of -BIS with dual R-60 launchers and FT that I took myself (Yugoslav AF, 1997).

Gerald 14, how about R-25 WEP that depends of speed/altitude? That can be done with a "dummy" engine that produces AB thrust differential. Can be done.

I made a rough example in Foxbat Hi-alt demonstrator mod.

The 21-93 is supposed to have the capability to carry R-27s, and can supposedly carry the R-77. Now, I know that the IAF has done this (operationally)

Yup, there is a pic at BR with a Bison carrying 2 R-27s and 2 R-73s. A2A Missiles carried by Indian Bisons : R-27, R-77, R-60,R-73 , Magic II .

You can prevent the aircraft from loading thing you DON'T want it to have by using these lines:

NotAllowedWeapon=

on each of the hardpoint were you DON'T want somethign to be able to load. (see the loadout thread in the KB for some examples, ie: Yak-25 Flashlight)

The only unfortunate thing is, you HAVE to list ALL the variants of a praticular missle that you don't want loaded

As to the problem with the messed up paint scheme....

older lods, older skins

Use the newest lod and newest skin (all covered in KB)

Wrench

kevin stein

Ok, guys I am finish with the MiG-21bis N (Indian) and I should be done by Monday. Sorry for the delay

WEP, i hope i'm right, but do it mean the special regime of the engine? If so, then i can tell you that it was activated by pushing a button on the Throttle before you entered the afterburner regime. It was allowed for a short periode. If i remember right 3 or 5 minutes. The thrust of the R-25 was increased to 95 kN (!!!!!) what gave the MiG-21bis a combarable thrust weight ratio to the F-16A. The climb speed incresed from 190m/s to 225 m/s. It was allowed to use at low altitude, if i remember right up to 2.000 or 3.000 meters only.

Gepard and nele, I did added the right engine information for the R-25-300.

See:

[Engine]

EngineName=Tumansky R-25-300 turbojet engine

SystemType=JET_ENGINE

InputName=THROTTLE_CONTROL

EngineID=1

HasAfterburner=TRUE

NumAfterburnerStages=5

SLThrustDry=48843.6 <- here

SLThrustWet=83022.0 <- and here

ThrustAngles=0.0,0.0,0.0

ThrustPosition=0.0,0.0,0.0

ThrottleRate=0.4

NozzleAnimationID=-1

IdleThrottle=0.10

IdleRPM=0.68

IdleNozzle=0.90

CruiseThrottle=0.37

CruiseRPM=0.82

CruiseNozzle=0.25

MilThrottle=0.65

MilRPM=1.00

MilNozzle=0.25

MaxThrottle=0.78

MaxRPM=1.00

MaxNozzle=0.25

FullABThrottle=1.12

FullABRPM=1.00

FullABNozzle=0.90

AltitudeTableNumData=10

AltitudeTableDeltaX=3048.0

AltitudeTableStartX=0.0

AltitudeTableData=1.000,0.790,0.636,0.526,0.446,0.406,0.359,0.339,0.000,0.000

DryMachTableNumData=4

DryMachTableDeltaX=0.4

DryMachTableStartX=0.0

DryMachTableData=1.000,0.980,1.172,0.000

WetMachTableNumData=7

WetMachTableDeltaX=0.4

WetMachTableStartX=0.0

WetMachTableData=1.000,0.991,1.207,1.683,2.473,2.750,3.027

TSFCM0=0.961

TSFCM1=1.360

AfterburnerTSFC=2.157

MinFuelFlow=0.01

ExhaustEmitterName=CleanExhaustEmitter

ExhaustPosition=0.0,-6.00,0.00

AfterburnerEmitterName=AfterburnerEmitter2

FireSuppression=TRUE

MinExtentPosition=-0.55,-6.90,-0.55

MaxExtentPosition= 0.55,-2.10, 0.55

and other stuff

Edited by gerald14

Ok the Final is being uploaded!!!!!!!!

It comes with:

Mig-21bis N (Indiann Model)

New Skins

Add Mig-21SMT

Add Mig-21MT

New weapons

New sounds

Other Fixes

Also a Guide for the Gun and Bomb Aiming System!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Plus it is a BIG FILE!!! SO GET READY!!

It is a 101 mb file!!!

Edited by gerald14

Uh-uh... that is WEP/conditional AB thrust... R-25 produces cca. 7100 kg in static conditions...

But, never mind...

Uh-uh... that is WEP/conditional AB thrust... R-25 produces cca. 7100 kg in static conditions...

But, never mind...

Ok, thanks!

No problem... it is hart to get good information about such details in English.

I stumbled on one German site, from the more comprehensive Chezh site with info about all MiG-21 engines (in German way-short and sweet).

Link to the page

http://www.mig-21.de

Link to engines overview

http://www.mig-21.de/english/technicaldataengines.htm

The author is former MiG-21 mech, worth to take a look.

Chezh site linking to this one is is

http://www.mzak.cz/konkretni_motory.php