Sign in to follow this  
HrntFixr

Deuces Bar and Grill

Ok..I realized that turning 50 would require some addtional examinations but this is ridiculous. :mellow:

The server has been updated to v1.4 so make sure you guys are current. Back up your profile, I've read some have lost theirs in the update.

I'll try to get on tonight, Festivus party tonight. If not I will not be on until after Festivus as I will be going up to my house in VA.

Guest Bounder
The server has been updated to v1.4 so make sure you guys are current. Back up your profile, I've read some have lost theirs in the update.

I'll try to get on tonight, Festivus party tonight. If not I will not be on until after Festivus as I will be going up to my house in VA.

I got it ,and had no problems (but and backed it up any way ) did have prob's with the first 2 .

Do you still lose the favourites like in the first two patches?

I did, but it kept my profiles. Back-up just in case.

Where are the favorites kept?

Not sure why but my Ventrillo's completely rooted (FUBAR). The settings are the same, I haven't edited a thing, but for some reason I still can't get it to make a noise. What was it you guys could hear last night because it should have been my mubly, slightly nasal neoAus accent... The only thing I can think of it the dude next door had jack hammers going all day (which is a complete biotch when you're a little hung over from the previous night!!!)

Think I might re-install...

I heard a some very loud shyte! Like a cross between loud music and feedback all at the same time.

Mutedwhat? was funny as hell bro!

I heard a some very loud shyte! Like a cross between loud music and feedback all at the same time.

Mutedwhat? was funny as hell bro!

Hehe, cheers. If you say it fast enough, it sounds like "Muted Twat" sort of...

Checked again, cables are plugged in properly (sorry about the ffs Dave - Hangover). Gonna give re-installing a shot...

How in the bloody hell is it that someone can use my keycode and boot me from a server, yet I can't rejoin and boot them!!! BASTARDOS!!!

NOT HAPPY JAN!!

Been noticing lately that, in servers that have close to 20 players per side, I've been needing to refer back to this to deal with the punks from time to time...

Smacktards-1.jpg

! 8. F*cking bunny hoppers.

That's why I play on a modded server, fixes that bunny hoppin habit. They jump they lose thier weapon for a second or 2.

You guys at AGV has sweet maps too! Kabar made me his biotch on the Rock simply because I was admiring the view and I was retracing the route of the tour I took there back in 2k6!

Thanks!!! We only run 1 stock map (overgrown) and about 30+ customs. I'm back on second shift so I only get the weekends to really play now. :drag: