• Ace combat 1
    • Ace combat 2
    • Ace combat 3
    • Ace combat 4
    • Ace combat 5
    • Ace combat X
    • Ace combat 6
    • Ace Combat Zero

Khmm, maybe some hacker can transfer AC6 from X360 to PS2, just like they transfered GTA: Vice City from PS2 to PSX.

Khmm, maybe some hacker can transfer AC6 from X360 to PS2, just like they transfered GTA: Vice City from PS2 to PSX.

Say what?!?!?!? :blink:

I doubt it as the 360 has a different type of system than the PS2. The PSX had one similar to the PS2.

Of course Mannie.

Wait...do you even play Ace Combat?

What is Ace Combat? :rofl::biggrin:

No realy. I did play the first version ones at a friends house, never saw the other follow ups.

That is why I don't know. :dntknw:

Oh okay.

Ace Combat is an combat flight simulation for PSX, PS2, PSP, X360.

Actually it is an arcade flight game. Not a sim. The original Air Combat 22 was an actual arcade game.

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Well, Ace Combat 2 is not arcade so all ACs (EXCEPT AC1 OR AIR COMBAT) are not arcade... As long as u can fly d plane of ur choice...

Edited by RedBladeHR

Gotta say 6. I own all of em 'cept 3 (I hated 3) and X, and have to say, eventhough I loved 5's storyline above 'em all, and the voiceactors, the radio got so God-d*mn annoying that I found myself answering everything against my flight just to tick them off (Your hate is slowing you down? What the *expletive*?). On top of all that, in every game up to 6, your wingmen were just about useless. In 6, they can completely wreck any opposition from any mission except in special cases. They're actually competent, and did I mention they don't suck on the radio? With the more functional cockpits showing working dials, great graphics, and the addition of hi-G break turns, I really and truly believe 6 is the best Ace Combat yet.

EDIT: And the Big Cat is still in there! Anytime, Baby!

Edited by Caesar

I dont understand, why u hate AC3?

Probobly becuase of all the De-Easternizing that removed the story line, cut scenes, some missions, endings etc.

Well, above all else it was all the fake planes in it. One or two are fine, like have been seen in the other AC series, but when practically every jet in the game is made up...not a fan.

Probobly becuase of all the De-Easternizing that removed the story line, cut scenes, some missions, endings etc.

Yeah, I'd have to go with that too. I don't see why it was necessary to gut it like it was and the Japanese storyline seemed really cool. Plus being able to swap between the factions etc sounded like a bit of a trip too! I loved three for the missions but I could never shake the feeling of not knowing why it was that I was doing what I was doing in the missions. I treated it like a futuristic arcade flightsim (and by flight sim, I mean it more like how Freespace was a sim) and had a ball with it! I loved the F/A-36 Game!

As long as ACS doesn't get brought up here I"ll be fine.

Yep, Namco screwd up a bit PAL AC3, Size of PAL version is 500 MB and Jap 600MB. Huh they removed 100 MB of AC3! Well, I know that they removed several aircrafts and missions. And all that sounds like Discrimination of PAL version... But why they removed 100 MB of game?

God knows...

The Japanese version of the game came with wingman, voice acting, anime cutscenes and other interesting things. And they removed all that.

Probably didn't want to translate it.

By the way do anybody heard about Ace Combat Squadron Leader? i've read in gaming magazine that ACSL is Jap version of AC5. is that correct?

No the PAL/Euro version was Squadron Leader. The Japan and North American was Unsung War.

Wow! That confuses me a bit...

And AC4 was Distant Thunder here (PAL-Australasia/Euro/whoever else) but Shattered Skies in the US...

Does anyone ever remember playing the arcade version called CAP-22?? I remember playing it around '93/'94. You only had three choices, F-22/Su-27 and I think the A-10. It was amazing see the level of detail involved as you shoot up a B-52 from behind only to see parts of the plane, schrapnel, flaps etc come flying at you.