Is it available anywhere? there are plenty of nice skin and I need it for a campaign. Must be around, very close, so close I can' t see....

Is it available anywhere? there are plenty of nice skin and I need it for a campaign. Must be around, very close, so close I can' t see....

You'll find the P-38 in WOLF257's aircraft pack.

You'll find the P-38 in WOLF257's aircraft pack.

That can be found... where?

Iron Eagle 4!!! !!!! NO say it ain't so!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench

kevin stein

Well I was thinking of something like that.

Wrench

kevin stein

Wasn't it Iron Eagle 3 which featured the P-38? According to some trailers I watched, Iron Eagle 4 features T-6 (fortunately, I haven't watched the whole series. The first 2 movies are enough).

Wasn't it Iron Eagle 3 which featured the P-38? According to some trailers I watched, Iron Eagle 4 features T-6 (fortunately, I haven't watched the whole series. The first 2 movies are enough).

I liked iron eagle.

Cool: made me love F-16 and daydream

Man, that is one area the USAF has definitely lagged so far behind...the Navy has sponsored Top Gun and a half dozen submarine flicks, even that abomination Pearl Harbor...and the USAF hopes people are watching 12 O'Clock High

And what's wrong with "12 o'Clock High"? It's a better movie than "Command Decision", even with Clark Gable and Walter Piedgon

"Lance-Wolf One"??? we ask? ... sure looked like a 262 to me! Operation Stitch...reallly!

If you want to go back further, there's Howard Hawks superb 1945 offering "Air Force", filmed at Eglin and Hamilton

Agreed, though. The AF has kinda dropped it, movie wise. Maybe that's why they're usually Golan/Globus Productions.... filmed in Isreal!! :rofl:

Wrench

kevin stein

who really knows his movies...