Sign in to follow this  
Stary

Green Hell for Wings over Vietnam

The stuff you terrain and enviroment modders do is worth a million add on aircraft, exellent work CA_Stary.

It's worth just like left wing from your EF-2000 Craig :clapping:

Your released tree mods are great. And you are making them better???????? :shout:

Your released tree mods are great. And you are making them better???????? :shout:

I hope so

Elephant grass would be nice addition indeed :wink: Will see where my experiments will lead me into, apart .tod madness

Edit:

Ok, here are first attempts at new, more of a rainforest type trees. I want them to blend better with the terrain textures in the distance.

And the napalm is a sketch from Enchanced Explosions 2 update (using HDR plugin, DetailMeshDistance=14):

Usual ETA of 2 weeks.

:good: God damn't kinda of good napalm shot there, why don't you post it on Screen shot of the day?

you certanily have great chances of win hehe :biggrin:

Now to beg TK for Agent Orange feature and storing data about all trees throughout the campaign...

Now to beg TK for Agent Orange feature and storing data about all trees throughout the campaign...

Why begging TK about something that already is being made :biggrin: :yes: ? :

WIP at the moment, but I have idea how to implement it properly

just a mad idea....

what about create a group of trees as a target, and the Agent Orage as a "bomb" invisible bomb?

just a mad idea....

what about create a group of trees as a target, and the Agent Orage as a "bomb" invisible bomb?

That's what I'm working on. Tile "VietnamJ4.bmp" is very rare on the map -could be used for targets (clusters of trees actually) placement. And the Agent Orange here actually in a gun in bombbay, not bomb. Firing downwards. Very powerful gun.

Edit:

Silverbolt, I explained it to you roughly in PM while ago, remember? This way I hope to implement this here.

Edited by CA_Stary

Silverbolt, I explained it to you roughly in PM while ago, remember? This way I hope to implement this here.

oh i was reading it while ago...

hehe

it's all saved here :biggrin: