Sign in to follow this  
Atreides

Spitfire funny

reminds me of the movie Piece of Cake...this Spitfire flies under a small bridge...think Europe, not some sky ribbon like in the States...and the pilot had to do it like 3 or 4 times to get the shot just right for the director...none of that Lucas-CGI-poop...a real dude in a real airplane

PS:

Oh, and please dont post screen shots of you flying under a bridge in a video game...it will draw laughter...

reminds me of the movie Piece of Cake...this Spitfire flies under a small bridge...think Europe, not some sky ribbon like in the States...and the pilot had to do it like 3 or 4 times to get the shot just right for the director...none of that Lucas-CGI-poop...a real dude in a real airplane

That dude was the late great Ray Hannah, same pilot that was in the first vid on this thread, a great man, put him and a spitfire together and there was magic.

Spitfire inverted

post-24797-1207474675_thumb.jpg

Oh this makes me want to cry.......!

Don't worry jug, it's actually just a fibreglass gate guardian thank goodness

Thats the chap, poor man had to endure the pain of his son Mark dying in a me109 spanish version (Buchon?) at a spanish airshow, Mark was an equally impressive pilot, dashing, ex RAF F-4 driver, Imagine the life.

Man, I've seen that a million times and it still makes me laugh!