Sign in to follow this  
MadJeff

The Biohaz Store is now online!

Well, after working on and off on this one for months we are finally going live with the brand spankin' new BiohazCentral Cafepress store! You guys have been hollering for hats, shirts and mugs for awhile, so we have our first in a series of designs now online. The proceeds from all the sales go to line my pock.. err, I mean help pay for the site! =) This way we both get something out of the deal, you guys help me keep the site running, and get some great stuff in the process!

7153663_F_store.jpg

7153703_F_store.jpg

6159786_F_store.jpg

Above are some samples, but you can check out all the other great stuff at the Biohaz Store. I will be adding some other products as we get some more designs completed. Also, feel free to request something if you don't see anything you need.

Be sure to send us some pics if you purchase anything, I want to see the stuff in action! 8)

good luck :D

but why Biohaz need a shop for hats and stuff

what about sim stuff :? ?

Because users have been asking for them for quite awhile now. :D

I would like to do a sim-related shop as well, but one thing at a time...

OUTFREAKINGSTANDING! That mug, er, "Sim Fuel Container", is ME dude! Now all I gotta do is get my credit card working again... :lol:

Dude, Im all about that Biohaz Hat. That thing looks slick. :wink:

I just bought a T-shirt and a Stien :D And I sent $5 off to Chief, MJ, and Striker... because I dont have any other email addresses from this site :wink:

When are we getting the Ugly but well hung Tee???

I just bought a T-shirt and a Stien :D And I sent $5 off to Chief, MJ, and Striker... because I dont have any other email addresses from this site :wink:

Snap, be sure to get us a picture sporting the goods once you get them! ;)

sure, if I only had a digi, f*ck it i'll buy a disposable and make walmart put it on disk.

I upped for UPS ground (like a buck 50 more) so I'm thinking within the next 2 weeks.

WHOA!!! I just noticed the stein is 22 oz's, thats almost 2 beers :!: :!: :!:

When are we getting the Ugly but well hung Tee???

Actually, I'm working on a design for it now... I want to do a few different aircraft design tee's, should be cool.

Actually, I'm working on a design for it now... I want to do a few different aircraft design tee's, should be cool.

Awesome, I checked out that other site with all the A/C tee's (link is in the A-10 forum), and I just found them to be a little to much.

How 'bout "UGLY BUT WELL HUNG" in big bold letters in the front, so I can attract more attention on campus, and on the back like 2 Hogs in line astern with maximum ordinance... I know you guys got atleast 1000 pictures that look like this.

and then on the sleeve or at the bottom back you put the website address.

I would try and make this one up, but I suck at all things artistic.

Hey MJ, just a suggestion for a design,

http://www.a-10.org/photos/p.asp?FileName=...=Warthog4%2Ejpg

as for the legalese stuff, I guess contact the administrator for www.a-10.org would be my guess. I tried looking for something by Hank Caruso with a loaded A-10 nose on view, but no joy. I've been searching my personal collections of pictures and websites with pix for a loaded A-10 but again no joy. If I find what I envision for the apropriate match for the motto (Ugly, but Well Hung) I'll send it your way.

BTW, how about that link to the Store on the top of the Index page?

Just wondering if your doing good on sales MJ? You got my 30+ bucks, whats that like 1/10 of your monthly bill :lol:.

EVERYBODY NEEDS TO BUY SOMETHING SO MRMUDD CAN POST HIS VIDEO'S RIGHT HERE ON BIOHAZ :lol:

Thanks for the site, thanks for the merchandise.

Mr. Saffell