just a preview SPS-141MW ECM-Pod and PTB-800 Drop-Tank

Is it new one or exist? Gerald14 and me have Fast Cargos SPS-141 models for Mig-21 and Su-22/25 too, but our WIP Mig-21MA/R project with SPS-141 container is stopped for this time. I tried find some informations about SPS-141 but I got reply in this sense: SECRET... You have better informations about container I hope :yes:

Older SPS-141 topic: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;hl=SMSPS-141

Edited by kukulino

Is it new one or exist? Gerald14 and me have Fast Cargos SPS-141 models for Mig-21 and Su-22/25 too, but our WIP Mig-21MA/R project with SPS-141 container is stopped for this time. I tried find some informations about SPS-141 but I got reply in this sense: SECRET... You have better informations about container I hope :yes:

Older SPS-141 topic: http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...mp;hl=SMSPS-141

thats a new model and it comes with a mod for the SU-22M4 - not ready yet

-the PTB-800 drop tank may be released soon in two colors grey and camo since more aircraft used it then only the SU-22

-i also work on a sps-141 for the mig 21 but it is in the early stage far from release the one thing i dont know is the chaff/flare build in or not and if yes how many chaff/flare

-what secret? and reply from whom?

-in many museums (WTS in Koblenz/Germany) you can find the SPS-141 maybe some one can make some walkaround pictures?

Off topic a bit...

Vinten2.jpg

Recce system "Vinten" on our BiS Migs (inside 490l drop tank as basis)

Vinten1.jpg

...very "slick" and working very good - Western electronic inside

Looks great. Like live!

post-20260-1208781890_thumb.jpg

And can you do this: (sorry but I can't found better pictures :dntknw: )

post-20260-1208781934_thumb.jpg

post-20260-1208781942_thumb.jpg

post-20260-1208783533_thumb.jpg

This is a "wjuga" pod for use Ch-25MP/Ch-58U missiles on Su-22M4( F-16 has somethink like that for use HARM's - I don't remember how it's name in english...)

Edited by CIACHO

The pod version carried by the Su-22/25 ( SPS-141MVG-E , iirc..) jams two bands ...

it has 4 modes, which include self-protection, "two-aircraft" protection ( 2 aircraft carrying one pod each and supporting each other iirc...),

then some other kind of noise mode and a low-level mode where terrain bouncing effect is used..

So basically this pod is a noise jammer, but there are more versions of it which use range and velocity stealing, which are deception jamming modes.

thats a new model and it comes with a mod for the SU-22M4 - not ready yet

-the PTB-800 drop tank may be released soon in two colors grey and camo since more aircraft used it then only the SU-22

-i also work on a sps-141 for the mig 21 but it is in the early stage far from release the one thing i dont know is the chaff/flare build in or not and if yes how many chaff/flare

-what secret? and reply from whom?

-in many museums (WTS in Koblenz/Germany) you can find the SPS-141 maybe some one can make some walkaround pictures?

SM SPS-141 for Mig-21 is equpied with dispenser ASO-2I-E7P (acording to this czech site: http://www.valka.cz/newdesign/v900/clanek.php?id=10769 NOTE: there is incorrect ASO-21-E7P dispenser name in this link. Right is ASO-2I-E7P )

ASO-2 load 32 rounds. There were variable rounds for ASO-2:

PPI-26 - flares: http://forum.valka.cz/viewtopic.php/highli...a-rusici-naboje

PRP-15 - chaffs: http://forum.valka.cz/viewtopic.php/t/11352 (Last post by Lubo. There are both versions showed)

Note about secret informations about SPS-141:

I asked SPS-141 manual holder for some info about container for Su-22. But he replied me that he can not send me needed info. Manual is not for free use. Well, what can i do?

Yes SM SPS-141 are freely placed in many museums. We can freely photo them, so it will took just a few days for good photos. Than we will see how many ASO dispensers are monuted on SM SPS-141, I hope.

OK, I want to ask you about this, ravenclaw_007: there was third SPS-141 container "version" in Czechoslovak Air Force. SPS-141 for Su-7BKL. I haven't got drawning. All I have are some photos over internet. Do you know something more? I suppose that "jammer strenght" was the same or similar to SPS-141 for Mig-21 and Su-22/25.

Here are some photos: http://modelforum.upce.cz/forum/viewtopic....=a&start=30

Edited by kukulino

thats a lot of info but first we need some pictures of the underside of the sps-141 for the mig-21 to finish the pod model

and than i have to look how i can have both chaff/flare and noise jammer in one pod-data because in the weapon-data

you can only have either but not both in one pod

-i have send a mail to the WTS in Koblenz but no answer yet on that sps-141 mig-21 pod

-the third sps-141 pod is new to me but with this pictures it should be possible to make one (is there only one horn or

is the other one hidden? )

the jamming strenght i thing would be less then for the mig-21 or Su-22 pod

thanks for the pictures if you have more just mail them to me

the pod is almost done just some detail are missing

We (Gerald14 and me) have fully workable SM SPS-141 container instalation mounted on Mig-21. This means ECM function and dispenser function in one container.

Basically, standard Mig-21M/MF etc. were not equiped with needed electric instalation for SPS container. There is aditional electric instalation for SPS-141 on Mig-21s. Similar to our Mig-21MA model. Workable container is based on Wrenchs idea. If you want see it or test it, send me PM with your mail, ravenclaw_007 please.

Here is SM SPS-141 mounted on Mig-21MA (edited stock Mig-21MF model):

MAecm.jpg

Su-7 SPS-141 ---- there is only one horn. Here are some its photos (scroll to Dundrs post. He is photographed with that part): http://modelforum.upce.cz/forum/viewtopic....=a&start=60

I haven't got other Su-7 ECM pod photos.

But no Su-7 BKL is modelled. We have Su-7BM/BMK with six pylons - similar to BKL (some BMs were mounted with six pylons too). But oficial BKL does not exist.

Edited by kukulino

this calls for a "jam" session.. hehe

grooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!

:wink:

:shok::drinks: Ooooh, you are speedy :biggrin:

Very, very, very NICE :good:

Su-7BKLs are saved :haha: