Ravenclaw showed me to how reproduce the metal effect, I think it looks good...

Will add this to the other modells aswell

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

As I say before....with every new picture - looks better and better :yes:

Thank you.. here I have two more for you .. with a new tail...

It`s so much fun working on this...

To reiterate what Starfighter said, looks better with each screenshot, keep it up. As to the FM, maybe the resident FM guru's could give you a hand, sorry for stating the obvious.

The E-8 will use the mig-21 F-13 FM, But the E-9 needs a new FM, or a modiefied FM. The Same for the E-11 fighterbomberversion. If there is someone out there who can help me with this. Would be great!!!

The E-8 will use the mig-21 F-13 FM, But the E-9 needs a new FM, or a modiefied FM. The Same for the E-11 fighterbomberversion. If there is someone out there who can help me with this. Would be great!!!

76, I rounded up a short 49 conversion from 9 and 11. Do you want the text here, or a complete zipped aircraft folder? I call it Su-11 T-49.

I guess since we are just changing and swapping ini files, its okay to do this without asking Pasko? Yes? No?

Yeah you can send it to me, but have not so much time the next days.. I had to help Gunrunner with the Mirage 5F Mod.

If Pasjko is around we can ask him .. why not, but if he isn`t around .. I would say ask the comunity and than waiting for green light and release it :-)

Pasko says Ok if I do so. So ask me. :yes: What do you need?

I was posting earlier in this threat some pics of a T-49 from Suchoi. I used the Su-9 Body to create this mod, Lexx will use the data from the Su-11. We combine this and we have a new Bird, a T-49. All I have to do is to rework those Beta parts and skin them.

We want to release it with the Su-9 inside the pack, if it`s allowed.. will modifie the readme to say thanky to you guys who created the Su-9 and Su-11.

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?showt...28332&st=40

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

Ok will see what Lexx will send me and what I can do when I have some spare time, about the 3D modell?! Thanks starfighter

Ok will see what Lexx will send me and what I can do when I have some spare time, about the 3D modell?! Thanks starfighter

Right.

I can zip up and emil my Su-11 T-49 folder, to where I have no clue.

Or, I can just poast the text changes here or in a PM. That's all there is, and its not much. Like I said, the biggest hassle was getting the file names to match the file name declarations in the ini files. I always forget something in this area when I nameup a new plane.

still awesome, keep up the work. it will be a must-have!

Edited by prowler_14

Hi Lexx I send you a PM a while back with my email addy ... here it`S again

Nextoperator at gmx dot net

Nap, I found a pic I had long ago. Check emil.

Oh sorry wasn`t able to enter the inet for a few days, only for a few minutes... I got your mail, thanks will try this weekend or next week, have some RL to do.

Ye-8 was carried Sapphire-1 radar.

What was range,and modes of this radar?

It could carry radar tracked A/A missles?

Edited by az12121