Edited by Veltro2k

Dear Veltro,I think that the Bear with or without the pit will be a great addon with no compromises!

A tu-95/120 can be used like an AI or flyable plane,pits like the B-17g or ww2 bombers,will be great to fly the Bear til some good soul here-and they are-scratch a dedicate pit for it!

was-and it's- the same for the B-52 counterpart! :ok:

try airliners.net for pics (asking permission of course). Also, within the past year or so Combat Aircraft had a story on the Russian bomber force, with a few pics. I'll check and see if i have them handy.

There's a ruskie engeneer in this forum, he should have some pics

Also, Florian has some helpful files that detail what most functions do in the cockpit.ini file.

Best thing to do is look through other cockpit.ini files to start getting an idea on how things work. What I've found so far is that cockpits are not conceptually that hard to build. But it's very tedious work because there are so many fiddly bits, especially in older cockpits with lots of needles.

FastCargo

Those are great pictures!!!

The Flight Engineer's station looks remarkably similair to the B-29s...wonder if there's any truth to the rumors that all the later Tupolov bombers (from the Tu-4 on, obviouslsy) are evolutions from the Superfort??

Throttles on the left side of the pilot's station? That's interestering, as most western mulits put everything on the central pedestal

With or without a pit, the Bear is a much wanted (ok, needed) addition to the aircraft stable!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Those are great pictures!!!

The Flight Engineer's station looks remarkably similair to the B-29s...wonder if there's any truth to the rumors that all the later Tupolov bombers (from the Tu-4 on, obviouslsy) are evolutions from the Superfort??

Throttles on the left side of the pilot's station? That's interestering, as most western mulits put everything on the central pedestal

With or without a pit, the Bear is a much wanted (ok, needed) addition to the aircraft stable!!!

Wrench

kevin stein

Yup we all know that the Superfortres is the real Tu-95 Father...........

Mau.

Father?

ATgAAADvIEqSP4Suh4L6CAZlvdDgmB_Vigxua1Kp-WdKsnFFxIbBviJS9wumQN-DfIcU8saslbiprtASR9jNZjeb2HzXAJtU9VDBFSBgHRG8v-q-SBqNHAS6oQwjBw.jpg

The Tu-85 Barge in the photo maybe will be the link between Superfort and Bear

The Barge was an enlarged and re-engined Tu-4 derivate

Also, Florian has some helpful files that detail what most functions do in the cockpit.ini file.

Will be nice to take a seat in the Bear, Veltro!

Here´s an Excel list of most instrument entries and a pic on how they got build.

I´m no cockpit expert, but if you run in trouble, just contact me. :wink: