You know you are bada$$ when you can land a long-nose Phantom on a ship. Thanks for the pics Icarus.

-- gbnavy61, is that what the red light on the nose gear door means?

-- gbnavy61, is that what the red light on the nose gear door means?

The red light means he is below glideslope...Well, his planes AOA has dropped out and will be shortly anyway... hence all the blackness spewing out the rear. Speed is controlled by AOA and altitude is controlled by thrust in landing configuration. If you want to go faster you lower the nose and slower you pull the nose higher, you add throttle if you want to climb or decrease throttle to dive (or fall out of the air in the Phantoms case).

Vamp

Edited by Vampyre

Out of curiosity, the JJ-8II ever going to be released?

I mean the one in your sig....

The one in my sig was a refone Su-15 and turned into a JJ-8II Finback, but now I have the reals source file. But I f you like this version?! I thought the "real" plane would be better for this project?!

Yeah man, if you don't mind emailing it to me I don't care, I think it looks allright, only Chinese (well okay not real) plane that looks cool...

:good: Cool man, I'll PM my email addie

Do I like it?!

It' flipping brilliant!

You know by previous discussions I planned on doing a fictional attack variant, however I made an uneducated decision in upgrading to Vista which broke my version of 3D Studio (4) thus bring all my projects to a grinding halt...

...So you taking up this task is more than welcome from my perspective and as far as I'm concerned, anything that breaths more life into the Osprey is welcome in my book.

Kudos and thank you!

if its going to be propless, then change nacelle.

thats all.

and maybe bottom opening weapons bays.

Any word on improving tha Supa Hornet?

the prob is the plane is a bit out of the right scale. It`s low poly but not now as high priority. First is the MiG-19 project, inbetween some other stuff wich will be released some day. IDF Lavi skin in the works fr the J-10 someone called it reversed engeneering. ;-)

:good: Personally my only suggestions is just fix the pylons, and the gear, but gotcha man, thanks!

Yeah man I'm tracking....

hey Black any news on the F-111X you were working on?

Edited by Dreamstar

I`m waiting now for the redone one from FC so I can take a look on my parts and redo them cause they were from the time I started with max and now I think my skills are a bit better then before so I can recreate them in a better way!

Plane is looking good! :good:

Like I said bro, das ist gut! :good:

Thaz a pretty lookin' T-38 single seater there BB. :biggrin:

Got anything to tote the wife in laying around?