Sign in to follow this  
column5

Just want to say...

Its great to look at the online members list at the bottom of the forum and see so many people have already jumped in with a subscription at this early stage! Thanks to all of you! :clapping:

Here here Thank you all greatly.

Well I haven't been about here much lately. So much RL stuff. It's all got ridiculous. Hardly switched this damned thing on never mind looking at any sites and you all.

But I see what's going on and as always you have my support,vote, thanks and best wishes and last but not least my bucks!

Hope to log in again soon.

Best to every one.

I've come across this subscription thing, but lacked the time and patience to read it all. What's the point to it? Does the site need money? Or is it some "super-membership"? Both?

Take the time to read it and you will understand.

Ok, I was not aware the site had such financial needs.

Be sure I'll be one of you as soon my current job wage is paid. Since 2005 and thanks to combatace, I've enjoyed these sims so much, and found this community so sympathetic that I have to do my part.

man, now i feel really bad that I've taken so much from this community but I have no way of giving anything back. The moment I can afford It, I'm gonna donate. But untill then, a HUGE thanks to the people who have already contributed to keep ComabatAce online. Way to go guys!

Its great to look at the online members list at the bottom of the forum and see so many people have already jumped in with a subscription at this early stage! Thanks to all of you! :clapping:

I'll sign up as soon I get my AR15 within 2 months hopefully.

If I could afford it, I would glady subscribe, but until I get promoted, money is tight, and family comes first.