Yes, still working in the 1950s....don't forget, there's a terrain in for overhaul, so we'll needing the right planes for it!

Anyway, WIP on the B-26B Invader, 13th BS. This aircraft is dedicated to our very own Fubar512, from The Garden State:

korean_invader-1.jpg

a little close up...

korean_invader-2.jpg

8-12 historical nose arts, with a few 'borrowed' from AllenJB's Invader skins. Some are 'interperative' - meaning I had to make do with what art I have in stock, as some have no or very unclear pictures. Don't even ask me how I'm going to do 7th Chadwick as a decal...I haven't thought that far ahead yet (and it gonna be a nightmare!!! One big one for the nose and fues)

New, historical serial & buzz numbers, too

Wrench

kevin stein

I LIIIIIIIIKE IT!!!!!!!!!

Great!!! :good:

We need more good planes for upcoming Korea update :yes:

And I finally get to use that Marylin Monroe I've been saving, too!!! Last night whislt doing up the decal, I noticed a great deal of physical simularitiy between her and Little Annie Fanny (those too young to know, can google her). I wonder if the artist that created the fake, didn't use LAF as the body type.

The art above, is AFTER 'fixing' under orders from the squadron's chaplin -- that's a historic fact! Also, a Marylin take-off.

Wrench

kevin stein

More Marilyn trivia:

She was the model for Disney's Tinkerbell.

Hey Kevin you want me to go to the USAF Museum and get you some detailed pics of the Invader they have there?

Brother, I"ll take anything I can get!

If you can find out about illuminator flare ... I added them to the Invaders for those night interdiction misisons ... meaning as to 'how and where' they were mounted and/or dropped. I also updated the weapondata on them, data ini wise, so they don't get popped as CMs

Got about 5-8 more nose arts to do, then it'll be ready (excepting Chadwick...still trying to figure that one out) Some nose art, is as always, 'interperative' = meaning I filled in with the pinups I have. Some are 100%, others not so close.

Wrench

kevin stein

??? I'm shocked!!! SHOCKED!!!! I tell you!!

The Great Sparko, expert in the female anatomy, didn't know about LAF???!!!! :dntknw:

<sigh> I guess I'm showing MY age!!

Wrench

kevin stein