• Announcements

• Erik

26 September - Maintenance Notification   09/21/2024

CombatACE.com will be offline this upcoming Thursday morning, September 26, 2024. The duration of this event will be 4-5 hours. Our website will be unavailable and return an error during that time. Maintenance of our equipment is unavoidable, and this downtime will allow the opportunity to replace worn and damaged fans, power supply units, and thermal paste throughout all our equipment. Thank you for reading our maintenance advisory.
Sign in to follow this  
Dagger

Hey Beer...how goes the video?

Just wondering...your fans are waiting 8)

No kidding, Beer, we really ARE looking forward to your next music video. The first one was a hit!!!!

Navychief

I'll let Beer reply to EXACT answers, but the last I heard...he had shot several scenes and was putting them together. He'll be home from the ship tomorrow andI'm sure he'll answer all your questions

Fates

It is in production, my last time home I took some footage and what not to get a feel for what I wanted in the next one.

This one will not be just sitting in front of the webcam and will likely feature a 1999 Corvette convertible, a black cowboy hat, some cutouts of Daisy and Elvira, and a 300 pound ham ;)

For those who have no idea what we are talking about here is a link to the first video

http://www.retrorelics.net/jim/FilesDL/Beer.WMV

Cheers

Beer

Guest MrMudd

:D :D This is going to be an all time classic on BIOHAZ! :D :D

Hmm i May have to do something like this, :ph34r:

Well guys I feel like a software developer but I am sad to report that there is another delay in the completion of the video, I aquired another prop and intended to shoot the classic good vs evil gunfight with paintball guns and my 10 year old nephew (in lieu of the Gary Coleman Joe C fist fight), but I had technical difficulties with the gun (the 9V battery provided was weak, it was dark by the time I figured that out; also we had the wrong color paintballs (need Blood Red obviously). There will be at least a six week delay. I did get some good footage driving around in the Vette though!

My humblest apologies...

Oh I hired some clown as a producer his name is Uncle Kracker

Kracker%20and%20Daisy.jpg

Cheers

Beer

Might I suggest then that we syndicate the first video and get it on the air nationwide so all the country will know what the fuss is about... :lol: :P :D

That first video still kills me...hehe.

Sitrep please :)

Alright. I caved. I clicked the link.....

W :blink: W

That was funny!

thought we'd forgotten didn't you :lol: well lets just say" COWBOY BABY!!!" :D

OK The hat is back, it is shaped...

I opted for the Canadian Bull Rider...

Beerhat6.jpg

The weather is better (The snow is gone...so the stuff shot in fall, can blend with new stuff...).

I have viewed the actual video Kid Rock did... and it starts with a Smokey and Bandit type theme, Big Brew thinks he can get me a commercial truck to use for the shoot...

The paintball Battle was shot, we may do more takes on that too.

My start was going to be (to match the lyrics "I am packing up my game and gonna head out west...) three darts hitting the bullseye, me pulling them putting the hat on...and rolling in and out of the lip sync and the "action clips".

But now I am thinking of the the guys jumping in a Vette and a commercial truck much like the way origional starts...

Got a short time home this time, but the crowd at the house is pressing for release too...

Maybe first week in May...

Cheers

Beer

Bump!

What's the latest, Beer?

Bring on da new video!!!

Navy Chief

LOL, just saw the first vid. Good stuff :P

IMA PIYIMP!

Just got home and working on the final Cuts :P

Fates and Mudd have seen a short trailer I made of where the second video theme is going. Positive feedback thus far.

Need some more footage and changing up of some of the camera work <_<

Cheers

Beer

Beer..bet ya didn't think you'd become our hero..did ya :D