The Su25T and some fixes to make the game more stable. If you like to fly online with others you'll have to upgrade to Flaming Cliffs.

What about system requirements? Are they higher than primary lock on?

you can check everything at lockon.ru and even download the demo of Lo-Mac 1.1 FC

Edited by Nesher

What about system requirements? Are they higher than primary lock on?

Flaming Cliffs runs better than Lock On. The system requirements are the same.

No, just some changes to the existing one.

I'm not sure if this is the correct place to post this query, so I apologize in advance. Had some computer "issues" and uninstalled all my programs thinking i would be able to reinstall them. Simple in theory. I tried to install LOMAC:Flaming Cliffs from my CD image I've always used and it wouldnt let me without "LockOn.exe" from LOMAC, which i dont have any longer.I have turned my home upside down and cant find either of the discs. The only CD image I didnt erase is Flaming Cliffs, which does no good without the LOMAC disc. Is there anywhere I can find the .exe I need without buying LOMAC for the 3rd time? Thank You for any kind of help

You're out of luck. You need Lock On for Flaming Cliffs to run.