kct (!)

Thanks for the corrected code (!).

It is very urgent.

Hi Erwin_Hans,

Su-27SM is still in BETA Version, I know that well and so I hope you will not mind my comment.

At the moment, the weapons pylons on the wings seem to be positioned a bit too much to the back end of the wing.

Also the pylons seem a bit too short and thick. I think that issue is already solved on the Su-30MKK BETA, so I hope your Su-27SM will get the same good treat :biggrin:

Respect,

Svetlin

Beautiful SU-30 skin :good:

Beautiful Su-30KN skin !!! How about Su-30K skin 'Hawks' ?

Beautiful Su-30KN skin !!! How about Su-30K skin 'Hawks' ?

I was told that someone else is partly already working on it :smile: . Besides RL stuff has come up. I am finding it hard to put final touches on the Indian AF Mirage 2000TH skins I made for Florian's Mirage 2000D.

Sadly those beautiful SU-30K/MKs are in storage now....the Hawks now fly the SU-30MKI. The Su-30K/MKs were supposed to be fly back to Russia for possible upgradation & sale to Belarus as Su-30KN? Any info on that?

Am i blind or do i see an B-2 spirit in that pic??:]

Edited by ronan

That is a truly GLORIOUS sight.

Naaah he just found a spot where I painted it on...

:taunt:

To me it is necessary skin what to finish a Su-30K on this site, avionics and ini it are ready, necessary only skin, the sample is on loading screen on pack.

To me it is necessary skin what to finish a Su-30K on this site, avionics and ini it are ready, necessary only skin, the sample is on loading screen on pack.

Skin needed!

Sadly those beautiful SU-30K/MKs are in storage now....the Hawks now fly the SU-30MKI. The Su-30K/MKs were supposed to be fly back to Russia for possible upgradation & sale to Belarus as Su-30KN? Any info on that?

Su-30K were returned to Russia in 2008 no new info about this.

My father was on one of aircraft manufacturing plants two weeks ago, all its territory has been ocupped by airplanes of family of a Su-27 expecting repair/diagnostic/modernization (more than 50 airplanes). There he saw 2 Су-34 which were at war in Georgia on one there were signs about 8 combat missions, on other 9.

Edited by lindr2

Fullbacks acting in georgia?

i know it's offtopic but can u give us more detail?

Fullbacks acting in georgia?

i know it's offtopic but can u give us more detail?

Planes first used action in Georgia (not official, no sources) Tu-160 (Kh-555 lanched at Georgian HQ's an AD centers), MiG-31BM (SEAD), Su-34 (Strike),

Su-24M2 (SEAD,STRIKE,RECON)

You can watch pictures on http://army.lv/?s=2561, but be CAREFULL (SOME PHOTO SHOW DEATH BODY on CLOSE DISTANCE, NOT FOR CHILDREN)

Skin needed!

I would love to make one. But I don't want to step onto someone's toes by making one.

72_1_b1.jpg

72_3.png

Su-30K were returned to Russia in 2008 no new info about this.

Thanks for confirming. The last I heard all airframes were stored at Bareilly airbase, former home of IAF's MiG-25R/RU sqdn.

Edited by ghostrider883

index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=19681

Well,we'v got a new one.

Edited by Erwin_Hans

Well,we'v got a new one.

Definitely looking forward to this one Erwin! Loving your Flanker series!