Ever saw a MiG 17 spinning into the ground in front of your Tiger Moth...... :yikes: ???

Edited by Derk

I love the F-14 tomcat.

Iusually use the Tu-22b(I still don´t know how to usethe bomb toggle)

THe mig 17 is very good

Definately! I've had some of my most fun missions streaking along just above the weeds in a Thud after a strike, watching the Sam launches whacking other flights and my flight members. Have to remember to tell them to rejoin sometime... :biggrin:

You Know that My name is Sam (Samuel) :biggrin: ... Edited by neospore

My RAAF F-111G for asymetric loadouts and speed Mach 2.2

oh and the DARK VARK

I fly a little bit of everything but I always enjoy to fly the F-14A/A+/B/D, F-4B/C/D/E/F/G/J/K/M/S, and A-10A/C. With the release of NF5 recently I have been really enjoying the F-4F (It's not the best F-4 for anything but it is capable of a little bit of everything and I really like the Norm 81 camo) and A-10A.

Tornado GR1, does what it sez on the tin......

Harrier GR3, have had some amazing seat of the pants missions with this little fella. Mastering the vector thrust is a must, esp when up for a bit of air-to-air....crazy.

F-15E, just sex in the air....