Sign in to follow this  
DarthRevan

Something strange

I took my MiG-25R for a spin in 1993 and suddenly I got jumped by 2 Raptors. What did they do there? The Data.ini for the Raptor said servicedate:

2005-2038. Shouldn't they be unavailable in 1993 still I got jump by those raptors can I do something so it won't happen again?

I took my MiG-25R for a spin in 1993 and suddenly I got jumped by 2 Raptors. What did they do there? The Data.ini for the Raptor said servicedate:

2005-2038. Shouldn't they be unavailable in 1993 still I got jump by those raptors can I do something so it won't happen again?

Yes it sometimes happens to me too, I found something in the "Exported=... /ExportStartYear=..." line.

I usually type "Exported=FALSE" and it seems to fix it, but I didn't really check that problem :dntknw:

opsss it happen to u too ....i am facing this problem too when mig 21 face f -16 i try to change the years in data.ini but noting happen so i delete these and now its fine :biggrin:

Fluctuation in space-time continuum. Happens now and then.

Fluctuation in space-time continuum. Happens now and then.

Might have something to do with the CERN experiment today. :biggrin:

Might have something to do with the CERN experiment today. :biggrin:

wel delete these birds ,its the good idea :good: and download Mirage factory birds

1)Exported=FALSE? check this

2) in options.ini WOE

[singleMission]

AircraftType=MIG-35-India

MissionMap=DESERT

MissionType=INTERCEPT

MissionTime=AFTERNOON

MissionWeather=CLEAR

AirActivity=NORMAL

AirDefenseActivity=LIGHT

LoadMission=FALSE

LoadMissionFilename=A-10A Close Air Support

MissionYear=2011

StartYear=1950 <- check this

EndYear=2020 <-

EndYear must be same like in plane, in otherwise plane may will warped with another side of timeline, if plane has Exported=TRUE option situation may be more BAD

Well Exported shows FALSE.

So the only way to do is change the options.ini everytime I fly? Except delete them.

Happened to me once flying ww2 aircraft. I was flying zeros to launch an attack on the Americans and suddenly there were a bunch of F-14s out of nowhere........No, wait, that might have been a movie :biggrin:

first time I tried out the Mig-25 pack for a spin over Alaska, my wingman got shot down by an F-4. Wildcat.........

:blink: