Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Checkrides And Such...

I took my private pilot checkride this morning, so I am now an officially licensed private pilot :) WOOHOO!!!

Guest MrMudd

ROCK ON!

Congratulations B)

Their aint no Buisness like the Flying Buisness.

Rad dude, once me and my dad finish restoring our Luscombe, I should fly down there and we could go bomb around.

congrats...way to go B)

Good Job! Consider the private license a "license to learn". Treat it that way, and you will do well. Every time you go up, you have an opportunity to learn something else that will make you a better pilot. Make the most of each flight, and always, always, always, have fun! Welcome to the ranks! - Sledge

Bravo Zulu raptor!

I'm right behind ya. I just finished getting my A&P (took two years 2000hrs) and my next goal is to get up to at least multiengine within the next couple of years. Spent 5 years in the Navy flying around in the backseat because my eyesight wasnt good enough to sit up front so now is my chance to drive the bus and I cant wait.lol ;)

Outstanding, Raptor!

I started taking lessons early this year, but had to quit abruptly, because I found out I owed the IRS Commies too much money. If it works out that I can afford it, I plan to resume lessons.

Quite an achievement, Raptor!

Navychief

Great job, Raptor! I just passed my checkride in May of 2002, and I am working on my instrument rating right now.