Sign in to follow this  
Guest Tazkiller

All Enclusive Weapons Pack

as mentioned in many other threads, just take what you like from each. Personally installed TMF (since it required the least work and I am lazy) then pulled from Bunyap's most excellent Soviet goodies (Kh-25MPT, et al)...but I agree that while totally cool, squinting through those lines after lines of artistry to grab two things to hurl at a commbuilding...though I often dropped "irritants" on the aforementioned commbuilding just because I could.

Dont complain, some of us remember when there were no weapons packs...

Yes sir it is being worked on.
Oh Yes!! :clapping::clapping::clapping:

.though I often dropped "irritants" on the aforementioned commbuilding just because I could.

Sparko

I found that just didn't do it for me any more, so I revamped my nukes....and now EVERYTHING dies.... to include the goddamnevilcommbuilding....now I feel so much better about the whole thing. :good::biggrin:

The comm building is made from the hardest substances known to mankind. At least that is my take on the whole thing.

Edited by kct

I liked flying over it in that A310 and flushing the toilet repeatedly after texmex night...that evilcommbuildingofinfinity keeps showing up again...back to the terrain files!

I liked flying over it in that A310 and flushing the toilet repeatedly after texmex night...that evilcommbuildingofinfinity keeps showing up again...back to the terrain files!

Its like cell division but different.

Sparko

I found that just didn't do it for me any more, so I revamped my nukes....and now EVERYTHING dies.... to include the goddamnevilcommbuilding....now I feel so much better about the whole thing. :good::biggrin:

think - nuclear Mavericks!

:yes: