Sign in to follow this  
Dave

I Pod Madness.....2

*Cue imperial march...

"Its a dark time for the ipod alliance. With their home base destroyed, they were left to render the rest of their equipment useless and escape with only the items they could carry. Meanwhile Dave works feverishly to rebuild his itunes empire in effort to convince the Princess that a new 80GB home base will be required so the fight can continue........"

Cue tinny mechanical voice......"We're Doomed!!!!"

Ok so here we go, I deleted my itunes library, then added each song (all 4198) manually, used a different USB port. Loaded all my music vids, tv shows and movies.....the freakin' thing worked. It loaded and everything seems to be fine. I can't explain it.

Got a feeling inside

I can't explain

A certain kind

I can't explain

I feel hot and cold

I can't explain

Way down in my soul, yeah

I can't explain

Boy did I speak too soon. Damn thing wiped out again when I plugged it in. I should of left well enough alone. :(

That´s why i take my walkman and all my CDs with me when i´m out there... :grandpa:

try other programs to load your iPod...

hope everything will turn out okay, sounds very annoying to deal with this cr*p :|

may the force be with you!

Cheers