Of all the Sabre models, we are really short on the F-86H. Is Zurtech working on one now?

I'm working on a couple contracted projects right now, but "yes" the H is on the project list.

It'll be a high-fidelity model... higher detail than the previous Sabre itterations, so it will be high-quality project.

Sounds good, can you tell us something about your projects?

Nope... If I did the benefactor would strike me down with his great Fury...

:biggrin:

I'm working on a couple contracted projects right now, but "yes" the H is on the project list.

It'll be a high-fidelity model... higher detail than the previous Sabre itterations, so it will be high-quality project.

Great! Would you release your Sabres optimized for the Oct '08 updates as some of my decals are missing after applying it?

Dang Zur, dont be so modest. Like anything you've already released hasnt been high quality. Another top notch release.

-S

Zur

You are furry?, We didn't need to know that. We have to eat you know.... :lol:

Well, he DID have to shave for that TV show, but it's probably all grown back by now

BTW, interesting stuff at tbs.com.....

Wrench

kevin stein

PS: I hope we're gonna be looking at the -4!!!!

W

Dang Zur, dont be so modest. Like anything you've already released hasnt been high quality. Another top notch release.

-S

Modest?.... Me?!

Naw, I just continue to learn new/better ways of doing stuff for this game and I know future itterations will only be that-much-better...

:wink:

Edited by Zurawski

Well, he DID have to shave for that TV show, but it's probably all grown back by now

BTW, interesting stuff at tbs.com.....

Wrench

kevin stein

PS: I hope we're gonna be looking at the -4!!!!

W

Yes

... But you'll see a -3 first.

Here is the H they have at the USAF Museum.

Man I miss WPAFB and the smell of JP4/JP7 Fuel in the air.Great pic Dave and gives a good lookesy of just how compact it is inside of an Military Aircraft.Gonna spend that kind of money,make it worth the price..kinda!?