Does someone lives in the near of a historical museum with a MiG-19 in it? Cause I nee some good pics of the intake, the airbrakes and the pit, maybe a good pic from the site.

Just take some good pics that`s all.

We have nothing comparable here arround, no museum or something like this with a MiG-19.

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I have a LOT of books on PDF ... plus I can give you links to sites as to where to get them.

Somewhere around here I've got the 4+ book on the 19 (me thinks -- I know I've got one on the 19P/PM -- it's all jpg, but it won't assemble into a pdf odd stuff, that)

Standard 19S or P/PM with Izumrd radar nose??

Wrench

kevin stein

I use this site for most of my aircraft that have modeled (plastic) this year.Very detailed!

@ wrench I take them. Do you have my addy? Would be great to have those infos and pics. I can`t see this old 19 modell from the first sim

This, albeit all in Russian, is one of the best. I just checked it, but it seems to be down (again!)

http://www.farposst.ru/phpBB2/index.php

It's been doing that on and off for the last "2 Weeks".

Here's another one I use:

http://betah.co.il/BooksCatalog.aspx?top10=yes

Let me assemble the other stuff, zip it up, and I'll shoot you a link to my site where I'll store it. Mind you, the 19P book will all be individual seperate jpgs. Some books are in english, some in polish/ Czech.

But it's the pictures that count! :biggrin:

Wrench

kevin stein

I understand that Dave's taken ownership of the one at the USAF Museum. In fact, I'll bet that he's there right now, polishing his MiG... :rofl:

I understand that Dave's taken ownership of the one at the USAF Museum. In fact, I'll bet that he's there right now, polishing his MiG... :rofl:

Oh my! :blink::rofl:

That's probably not all he's polishing....

Wrench

kevin stein

All of you are sickos....

However yes there is a MIG-19 at the USAF Museum.

@ Dave would you pls take some interesting pics of the plane some wich is important for modelling , details on the fuselage and stuff like this?! Would be nice.

Wax's on..wax's off...Myagi likes!

Blackbird (or anyone else that wants them), here's the link to the zip:

http://wrench1smog.com/books/mig19_stuff.zip

there are 2 4+ books, one on the standard 19 and the other on the 19P; the other book is on the 19PM. There are some SERIOUS close ups on those pics

Hope you can use them!

btw, the zip is 124mgs....hope you got a lot of time on your hands!!! (or a faster cable connection than mine *&%$#ing Time/Warner)

Wrench

kevin stein

Guest pfunkmusik
That's probably not all he's polishing....

Wrench

kevin stein

Oh, dear Lord...

pfunk

Blackbird (or anyone else that wants them), here's the link to the zip:

http://wrench1smog.com/books/mig19_stuff.zip

there are 2 4+ books, one on the standard 19 and the other on the 19P; the other book is on the 19PM. There are some SERIOUS close ups on those pics

Hope you can use them!

btw, the zip is 124mgs....hope you got a lot of time on your hands!!! (or a faster cable connection than mine *&%$#ing Time/Warner)

Wrench

kevin stein

Wrench, do you know if 4+ ever made the MiG-23B/N and UB issue, i have the ones for the MiG-15, 19, 21, 23, 29, SU-22, and 25, and last the one for the MI-24 so, i was just wondering.....

Not that I've seen (of course, that don't mean there isn't one), just that is hasn't been posted anywhere.

Wrench

kevin stein

You're welcome! That's just a very small sample of the 40+ gigs of books on pdf I have....

Now, get your ass in gear, and give us a proper 19P/PM!!!! :rofl::wink:

Use anything you want off the 2 mods I did.

Wrench

kevin stein