Sign in to follow this  
sparkomatic

J-10 cockpit information

the insky.cn guys already made the cockpit looking exactly like that, I guess they are still working on it...

Personally I'm using the JAS-39 pit for mine. It kills my immersion sitting in a Hornet pit for EVERYTHING that doesn't have it's own.

...sees hornet pit, ....lined up on final thinks hook down....WAIT, THIS plane can't land on cariers!!! :blink::rofl:

Do oyu have some infos about this pit or any mode of the inskye boys?! They do better and better addons! Like their good and fast work!

Wow that is some pit.

eh, the J-10 is basically an F-16 Block-30 (ish) which is very capable...though it is not a Gen 4/5 or whatever it is still landmark considering some of the other things they have pushed out the door. Thinking that if they were to get a hold of Mig 1.42 technology then that would be fearsome indeed. Dont scoff, the Russians already sold them at least one aircraft carrier, so who knows what else they already sold/will sell.

Dont scoff, the Russians already sold them at least one aircraft carrier, so who knows what else they already sold/will sell.

In addition to Varyag, Google Earth also shows Minsk in a Chineese port as a museum piece, and a complete mockup of what they are calling a Nimitz class CVN built in a lake supposedly for study. Add to that 3 new classes of Nuclear submarine, ....IIRC 2 of them Balistic Missile boats.

:clapping::clapping::clapping:

Can't wait, my hands are getting wet and shaking :biggrin: