Looks good! In a way, it's too bad it's semi fictional.

FC

That's okay, I've been envisioning a Top Gun "Black" one for some time.... it's just hard to resist, but I assume it's correct? And need some more input on "disjointed" camo parts.... I thought I'd gotten it all.

Eric,

I'll take a look this evening when I get home and send you screenshots of the 'disjointed' areas for tweaking.

FC

No probs man, thanks!

More work. Have to get around to adjusting the glossiness, which I think is the problem with the nose.

post-5735-1228547358_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228547381_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228547398_thumb.jpg

Got a question buzzing in my head. I have Bunyap's weapons pack but I need to change the fuel tank, least for the centerline.. what is it?

Eric,try F5E_CTFUEL it is gray in scheme

Thanks brother, will check it out :good:

While FC takes his time showing me the errors :lol:, starting the weathering process, and she's starting to look much better....

post-5735-1228582643_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228582653_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228582673_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228582706_thumb.jpg

Sierra Hotel!This is some of the best work I've seen!Keep up the outstanding but,hard work!

Too bad it's probably a fake picture. That's the ONLY picture I've EVER seen of a supposed mid-wing F-5 variant. Plus, as I look closer, I start seeing certain 'tells' that make it look like a photoshop pic.

Eric, sorry for not getting back to you...older son got sick so had to deal with that...currently at the squadron doing our quarterly MUTA.

FC

That's cool, I'll hold off on the weathering to a degree until you send the fixes, but other work. And as you can see, I found the "right" tank, but it's not right still. I'll have to get on the MF site and see if they have it in one of their F-5 downloads.

post-5735-1228619902_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228619911_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228619926_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228619939_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228619952_thumb.jpg

Getting a better vibe after this:

post-5735-1228666199_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228666208_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1228666232_thumb.jpg

Eric,those tanks there look alot better for sure.And what a tease! :good:

Nah.... not according to the pics no. So hopefully (hint hint) somebody can make a more realistically sized tank. Or I'm just not looking in the right place.....

More underside stuff...

post-5735-1228678205_thumb.jpg

I'm going to have to redo this probably, photos on Iranian jets are fairly scarce, so the above is a "best guess" right now, will refine it when more photos actually become available, or if anybody has some good weathered shots of an F-5 (regardless of model) I'd really appreciate it...

It can seems weird...but i've never saw any Iranian F-5 with Fuel tank

I'm going to have to redo this probably, photos on Iranian jets are fairly scarce, so the above is a "best guess" right now, will refine it when more photos actually become available, or if anybody has some good weathered shots of an F-5 (regardless of model) I'd really appreciate it...

There's a couple in our gallery:

gallery_30842_63_21895.jpg

And this one:

gallery_30842_63_23986.jpg

and this pic of a MiG-28...oh wait... :biggrin:

gallery_12105_63_1155902.jpg

FC

Oh I've gotten those, just seeing if anybody has some shots on hand, I'll hit up Airliners.net when I get a chance.

Oh I've gotten those, just seeing if anybody has some shots on hand, I'll hit up Airliners.net when I get a chance.

there are some nice shots of the northrop 2 seaters @ airliners.net.

And try picture-search @ google.

i´ve made the same yesterday Eric and found good references.

Today evening i wanted to start with a F-5F (swiss AF) skin.

btw, has anyone got pistures of the lines on the F-5B & T-38???

Ok... i know this may sound strange but wouldn't it be funny if this bird had an appropriate Pilot... perhaps Mahmoud Ahmadinejad himself. Not to take away from the brilliant work on this cool little fighter but I can just picture the

little tool flying around in the blue and yellow painted prototype like a Blue angel wannabe while screaming "death to America". The idea of an intercept mission, pulling up on his plane and seeing a ridiculous photoshoped image of him at the controls, and then the satisfaction of turning that nut job into fireball, it's just irresistible.

I just hope he's got somebody working the FM... it's atrocious lol

What? It can't be that bad...

Sorry I haven't spent much time on it...I'm up to my ears in holiday stuff before I start my next trip.

FC

FC,How do you like this skins that are just for fun with gimp 2.6.3?

post-16817-1228758965_thumb.jpg

post-16817-1228759104_thumb.jpg

post-16817-1228759142_thumb.jpg

post-16817-1228759324_thumb.jpg

Believe or not that this is my very 1st decent skin with decals placed by myself.

Brady

Edited by WDH