I was playing around wiht some painprogs and created this until now, first It`s not acurate and not 100% correct. It`s just a repaint of amokflohs Mirage 2000D. This will be a Mirage 2000-5 and if you like it I could release it when it`s done.

repainted and fueltanks with new entry, add new radar and fire and forgot capability to this bird the only thing wich is missing, 5 MFD pit

Some comments

12-xx codes are for 12th Wing based at Cambrai, an air defence unit

the first letter of the code identify the squadron, Y for 1/12 squadron "cambresis", the tiger squadron, K for 2/12 "Picardie", the second letter identifying the plane individually

no H series....

as for the tail marking, it represents a warthog (or its european counterpart anyway) and is associated with 3 Wing based at Nancy, an air to ground unit

So, I would say the code 12 is nice for a 2000-5 but the tail marking should be adapted to reflect one of the two squadrons from 12th wing or Escadre de Chasse as it is known in France

All comments meant to assist in making a more realistic skin, nothing else

thanks for your coments, this skin will be ready 2009, cause of decals and the fact that I have no idea how to do them, yes in hte KB is a Tutorial but had not time until know to deal with it. Repainting will be finished next week. ;-)

thanks for your coments, this skin will be ready 2009, cause of decals and the fact that I have no idea how to do them, yes in hte KB is a Tutorial but had not time until know to deal with it. Repainting will be finished next week. ;-)

uber cool. do you think you will do a desert skin?

I can`t promise anything If I have some free time why not, I repainted this one without templates, such a timeconsuming work, but Flo send me his templates last week, I think I can repaint it much faster with his templates

I need some help with the decals, I`m finishing the skin these days and as Sony tuckson mentioned:

Some comments

12-xx codes are for 12th Wing based at Cambrai, an air defence unit

the first letter of the code identify the squadron, Y for 1/12 squadron "cambresis", the tiger squadron, K for 2/12 "Picardie", the second letter identifying the plane individually

no H series....

as for the tail marking, it represents a warthog (or its european counterpart anyway) and is associated with 3 Wing based at Nancy, an air to ground unit

So, I would say the code 12 is nice for a 2000-5 but the tail marking should be adapted to reflect one of the two squadrons from 12th wing or Escadre de Chasse as it is known in France

All comments meant to assist in making a more realistic skin, nothing else

Is someone here who would volunteer on this decal job?