Sign in to follow this  
Skydog

I'm the newset noob now.

Hi guys,

Looks like I'm the newest noob on the blocks at the moment,I've had SF pj1 for awhile but it kind of just languished between my hardrive and bookshelf.I want to get into it a bit more.Just wanted to know if i need any updates or patches for it.Its got "fully updated edition" printed on the front cd case.Again I say hello.

hi Skydog

welcome to CA! have a good time here :good:

about SFP1, you have forums dedicated to the sim right here with all the needed info about it

good luck

Check the version (bottom right hand corner of the main menu screen ) - I suspect though you will need to download the Oct 2008 version from Thirdwires site which is the latest update

Thanks for the warm welcome Nesher.Be seeing you in the virtual skies somewhere.

Migbuster thanx for the info,getting the patch from Thirdwire,is this free or what?Thnx for the welcome.Oh and where does every1 fly?Happy New year!

Charlielima,thx for that.Er,I've done most of chores now,can I go fly now?LOL!!Happy new year.

Edited by Skydog

You could go fly with what you had to start...it just wouldn't have been as good. :wink: