Sign in to follow this  
mppd

Northeast USA terrain?

Just wondering if this terrain is still a work in progress? Two weeks maybe? More ADC stuff is coming soon - would love to fly ADC interceptors from my home airport at BDL!

Mike D.

It would also be VERY workable for the post-WW3 world of "The Wingman", as the entire east is 'occupied' territory by The New Order; with the occasional 'Free Zones" (Otis, The Pits -for air pirates, Baltimore for the Mid-Aks, etc. Canada is a Free State, allied with Free America)

would be a very fun map; lots and lots and lots and lots of work, but VERY fun!!

wrench

kevin stein

It would also be VERY workable for the post-WW3 world of "The Wingman", as the entire east is 'occupied' territory by The New Order

Uh....yeah....ummm...like I said, be nice to fly some interceptors from bases here in New England....

New Order????? :blink:

Mike

jeez....how to explain "New Order America"....

think of the US broken up into enclaves, some good, some not. Picture everything west of the Mississippi to the Rockies a radioactive wasteland... Picture an American occupied by Soviet forces (and their allies, both WarPac AND American). Picture a country where even possessing the American Flag is a death penalty...

This is the world of "The Wingman", Major Hawk Hunter, ex-USAF who flys the last remaining F-16 in the world...

Here's the author's site:

http://www.mackmaloney.com/home.html

I have all but one of the books, the long missing #11 "The Ghost War"

wrench

kevin stein

Uh...Thanks Kevin. Maybe one of these days I'll try to broaden my horizons a bit - for the time being I'll stick with "When Thunder Rolled" and "Palace Cobra" by Ed Rasimus. Stuff like that... :rofl:

Very rough WIP

oh man, US Northeast is dense as a hell! that will be fun blast some russians over the dense area !

i just remember to take a plane at night to fly NY to Orlando(FL), i've never seen a think like that, the lights never ended!

that will be fun! please keep up with this project!

and btw guys, has anyone a project to introduce Civil Airports in SF? with gates , fingers etc and etc?

and btw guys, has anyone a project to introduce Civil Airports in SF? with gates , fingers etc and etc?

All we need are the object buildings, and the will to place them...and that ain't hard at all!

making a 'civil' airport out of the existing ones (even though you'll have HUNDREDS of military flights) is just a simple matter of calling it that in targets ini

although, having the correct SHAPES (ie: correct runway lods) is up to our talented 3d guys.

wrench

kevin stein

Very rough WIP

Holy Crap...my State's even in this one (far far left side)...Tennessee!!

I can finally intercept bombers heading for my house! :)

Nice map! Shame Cape Cod is outside of the map and Boston is on the wall, though.