Wilco PM sent. Going to grab a nap or just chill out now though.

Didn't really ask it to be stickied but hey can't argue with it :good: (but whoever did, thanks!) Got some sleep so I'm feeling better, got some touchups done, slimers and nose, and the mysterious wedge colored in. I'd bring shots but Guvmint computers here don't allow thumb drives, but it's nothing losing sleep over either.

Managed to get a hold of a crappy connection, so I can be on a little bit more, just waiting and waiting....

Anyways, here's the updates I did, and to show that FC's work can be implemented with other aircraft. A note on the F-29, it's more of Del's spacing of the pylons that affects this more than anything, as I tried them on the inner ones first, but the outer ones are the only ones that can be mounted. Tried to get them on the MF Hornets, but not any success, that would require an update by them. Also worked out a Recon loadout for the E and F. Typical loadout is the SHARP pod and two tanks, no winders currently because of the lack of a threat so far, but bears looking into to give FC a modelling break if someone wants to do the SHARP...

post-5735-1234168592_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234168663_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234168899_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234168916_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234169074_thumb.jpg

Just to really mess with kct, did this as a demonstrator of the mapping of the majority of the parts. I used three maps, and in two Malay schemes:

And no requests, this is just a demonstration, though will probably include the "late scheme" in the release for the F as a "What if". And the tanks are done seperately, but show's the versatility of FC's mapping.

post-5735-1234172156_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234172311_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234172491_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234172592_thumb.jpg

And you did a great job at messing with my mind.

Honestly...

Just to really mess with kct, did this as a demonstrator of the mapping of the majority of the parts. I used three maps, and in two Malay schemes:

And no requests, this is just a demonstration, though will probably include the "late scheme" in the release for the F as a "What if". And the tanks are done seperately, but show's the versatility of FC's mapping.

I must say, it does look nice in the gunship grey.

I tend to like the Malaysian scheme, and been wanting to see how it looks, so if you want the early or late scheme (I'll add the anti-reflective strip too for the late version as well for you) I can do it of course.

Well, we'll leave the what-ifs for after the release of the actual guys first. Just to be fair.

roger that :good:

Slight update on the Late Malay version. Just some touchups and additions. FC has reworked the Supers to having the grills on current aircraft (original model was Block 10 as I understand it). The Growler is also correct with the new grills, and will have pics when I can download it, as well.. my connection sucks...

post-5735-1234292917_thumb.jpg

Got some ATFLIR detailing done, as well as started on the G wingtip pod detail, thanks to JAT81500 to pointing me to a site with some excellent reference shots.

post-5735-1234317098_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234317107_thumb.jpg

More G detail work.

post-5735-1234339129_thumb.jpg

Added weathering to the ATFLIR.

post-5735-1234355570_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234355661_thumb.jpg

Nice details there for the little bits.

Sorry I haven't said anything a while...been busy with the family.

I will tell you that the final enhancement I'm working on, is pretty cool. A few bugs to work out...but I think you'll like it. I haven't had a chance to send new files to the guys because of the bug fixing.

FC

Sorry I haven't said anything a while...been busy with the family.

I will tell you that the final enhancement I'm working on, is pretty cool. A few bugs to work out...but I think you'll like it. I haven't had a chance to send new files to the guys because of the bug fixing.

FC

That's cool, family is always first :good:

Got the new models last night.. and looking nice, redid the ALE-50 as per the link below, as well it's not needed to be totally detailed. Got the new model stacks retextured.. as soon as I can get it uploaded I'll pass it around, but might be my time tonight or later as it's not being happy with me trying to upload at this time... Also another shot of the opening for the ALE-50, it's flush when retracted, opened up when deployed.

JAT81500: Merci for the site! :good:

Yes the ALE-50 is a towed decoy system:

http://www.raytheon.com/capabilities/products/ale50/

After that hopefully somebody other than FC can do the SHARP pod. I want it just like a regular pod that can be added rather than part of the model though... it's getting full up as it is....

post-5735-1234416915_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234416971_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234419030_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234420599_thumb.jpg

CVW-3 Madness by JAT81500, encompassing the squadrons on the Harry S. Truman, VFA-105, VFA-11, VFA-32, and VAQ-130 (What if, they haven't transitioned yet). And updated VFA-143. On another note, the aircraft are coming along, FC submitting the last 3D models, so it's only requiring tweaks here and there. Since I'm having large issues with uploading large files (but I can download like a mofo without issues, weird....) it's going to take me to another leg to start really getting things together, so once I'm set there, I can send it up to everybody and we can finally get the mod done, which.... realistically I'm looking at 90% completion. FC has some other thingies to add so it may delay (no real timetable really) things, but... it'll be worth it.

And sorry JAT81500, I didn't add the intake details.. will be added! :good:

post-5735-1234512091_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234512158_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234512166_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234512292_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1234512298_thumb.jpg