Unfortunately you're gonna have to speak English on the last bit, which I assume are the dual racks but side by side?

As for the decals sure... I'm not a decal expert by any means, so if you don't mind I can easily wait until you get that done. Just do for now "1-6" as "7" is the two seater, and haven't had the inclination to do one, yet.

In any case, I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to do an "EF-111" style late camo for the EA-18G.

post-5735-1237309271_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1237309289_thumb.jpg

Unfortunately you're gonna have to speak English on the last bit, which I assume are the dual racks but side by side?

As for the decals sure... I'm not a decal expert by any means, so if you don't mind I can easily wait until you get that done. Just do for now "1-6" as "7" is the two seater, and haven't had the inclination to do one, yet.

In any case, I got a wild hair up my butt and decided to do an "EF-111" style late camo for the EA-18G.

The "English" Part is that the Dual BRU-42 Racks were designed so that the Weapon or Store can be ejected stright down. TERs and MERs on outboard Stations eject at a angle. The Dual Rack was to prevent that, So Weapons/Stores didn't hit each other upon release. I-TERs and I-MERs replaced TERs and MERs when the F/A-18 and AV-8B were intruduced in the mid-80's. Used on SH's also...

MERs- Mutiple Ejector Rack

TERs- Triple Ejector Rack

I-MER/I-TER- Improved Multiple/Triple Ejector Rack

On the other Subject. I did that Blue Angels Skin Years ago. It's at C5's Site under "F-4 Skins".....Have at them....

Edited by 331Killerbee

Ahh gotcha, I think the DS Mod included them as I use them quite often. And I'll check out the F-4 later on though.

Been kinda delayed due to being busy, and getting rid of the Afghan crud, so I got the skin Killerbee and will include it in the README.

No problem Eric_J,

I was just glad I could help.......

Which is always welcome :good:

Back with the HARM/Mav targeting, etc., would the new ATFLIR do the same thing you used the LANTIRN for?

In all respects, despite various adjustments, they all work the same regardless of what type (Sniper, ATFLIR, LANTIRN, etc.)

Got the decals adjusted, and another thing. After this... back to Vampyre's Torture Skin...

post-5735-1237604050_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1237604078_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1237604225_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1237604235_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1237604242_thumb.jpg

post-5735-1237604249_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

Just a few more tweaks and the Blue Angels will be uploaded. Have to tweak the Fights On skin a bit and soonest too.

Really a great job you guys did with the super bug it fly's like a dream.

Thanks!, and uploaded the Blue Angels skin.

VMFA-312 skin uploaded.

Did some tweaking and checking, and fixed these:

Version 1.5 Fixes:

- F/A-18F FM tweaked (thanks to serverandenforcer).

- Ground mapping radar now working with Oct 08 Patch.

- Fixed details on skin templates (uploaded as seperate in the Downloads Section)

- Fixed EA-18G HUD Symbology for laser guided weapons.

To save filesize I've removed the skin templates, so it's now just in the appropriate section. I've liked the idea of having it in the aircraft files but I will probably update it more easier with it seperated.

Will upload my time tomorrow.

Both E and F uploaded, will get the G later on.

Okay, odd problem:

I just put the E and F into SF2. I believe that I installed aircraft, decals, weapons, sounds, effects, missing cockpit textures, et all correctly for SF2.

So, the mission begins. My plane's engines run for one second and then shut down. My cockpit gives me the "all warning lights" look, and I sit silently on the runway.

Has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas?

Okay you lost me. I can assume that you are damaged inside but just taking off?

I make it all of about 12 feet on the runway before my engine turns off. I've never encountered this problem with any add-on with a Thirdwire game. (I didn't even know that the game's engine was capable of giving me this kind of problem.)

Delete the FA-18s, redownload, and reinstall.

FC

Now THAT is strange.... If FC's advice doesn't work, then I have no idea brother. If you downloaded the "1.0" and overwrote it with the v1.5, then you will have issues, as I had when we were in the process of working on this aircraft.

I have an idea of what it might be if the delete/redownload/reinstall doesn't work.

I'll wait for his results first.

FC