Okay I need some help/recommendations with the rest... I have an A reference which is an Agressor with a nose number of "26" and a red star on the tails, OR I can just do the regular Sharpshooters tail and go with that. Sorry for the lack of work but since people request it I'd like a little help on what you all want.

I think you can do this like that

1- nose number

2-red star

gallery_56745_609_23141.jpg

Hey Eric I see every day your great work on your favorite bird, but what comes in my mind is, Del has created also two great birds, the x-29 an the x-31. Would you like to put your skinner hands on those birds? they have only their standat skin. There is no otherone availabel forr them, wquld be realy cool ;)

best regards

Martin

czarny900: Yeah that's how the A model goes, so I'll put that on then.

Blackbird: Give me some suggestions and I can see what I can do...

I would suggest a higher resolution skin, one clean like fresh from the factory and one with a "used" look, like your Super Bug skin. A bit dirty ;)

Something with nice details, labels and stuff like this. I know you are not Santa ;) But asking doesnt hurt :drinks:

Something like a modern Falcon skin

or modern F-15skin also from a F-15e <--- for the ground attack version, or a desert viper skin for both birds ;)

AIR_F-15C_CAP_lg.jpg

And what could be interesting are the prototype skins

Grumman-X29-InFlight.jpg

x-31_02.jpg

:good:

Edited by 76.IAP-Blackbird

I'll see what I can do... but I could have sworn that a "prototype" skin was done...

But at the moment too lazy to do a higher resolution skin...

More VMFAT-101 work.

post-5735-0-15478100-1308395008.jpg

post-5735-0-14257500-1308395022.jpg

Edited by EricJ

And the Mod Eagle F-31 WIP

post-5735-0-20784000-1308407371.jpg

post-5735-0-72136400-1308407413.jpg

Hello,

... Super this F-31!!! :good:

Coupi. :salute:

Great that is exactly the way I was looking for. Take your time, I haven`t expected any result for the next weeks ;) You are fast.

Thanks! I just used the camo that Dels started and went from there. But I have to put the finishing touches on the parts I have to figure out.

Good because I forget to upload the latest WIP shots... but I got most of it done. For laziness sake it'll be the same squadron skin since they're decals anyways...

Unless there's anything else I can upload it tomorrow.

post-5735-0-30033500-1308840898.jpg

post-5735-0-43956100-1308840908.jpg

looks good eric, keep it up man

Thanks but I need to get around to actually packaging it up and getting it uploaded, I don't have any other ideas for it...

Now if somebody would do this... :smile: (FSX version)

post-5735-0-20337300-1308965613.jpg

However on a more realistic note I've been redoing the skin template for the Super Bugs as I found some good side views. What this entails is some panel lines are being redone as well as more "proper" riveting particulary (right now) in the nose area so down the road I'll update the old PSD that I put out two months ago.

What this entails... is that maybe I'll redo the old skins and update some ones I can do, once I get it finalized but I wouldn't hold my breath as newer requests or projects will see the updated stuff.

Edited by EricJ

Thanks but I need to get around to actually packaging it up and getting it uploaded, I don't have any other ideas for it...

Now if somebody would do this... :smile: (FSX version)

this one is mine grin.gif

Nice :good:

I'm slowly updating the aircraft based on more references I find, etc. here's some detail work on the ATFLIR

post-5735-0-67052700-1310456639.jpg

cool , i'll start the new cockpit soon after the f-16

btw : why don't you use sniper pod for the super hornet? ATFLIR became old somehow , and i saw some pics for the super hornet carrying sniper pod

Quite simply that as far as I know the Sniper pod has issues mainly with the design. The ATFLIR, Litening, etc. require some sort of way to prevent damage when launching from a catapult and with all that crap that assaults (grease, etc.) it would impair the lens. THen again I don't know what the status is though it was yes, tested. Despite that the Navy loves the ATFLIR anyways but it would be reaall nice if it did. Third the ATFLIR on the aircraft itself is part of the 3D model, so if the Navy does adopt it, then I'd have to contact VicRomano and see what I can do.

EricJ

I remember that you mention that you will be working on the NSAWC for the F-16B. I had the same idea... grin.gif I know you will do an excellent job good.gif

Excellent camo on the Greek Viper.

Previewed on FB and in the What If Screenshot Thread, my "What If" EA-18G "Jammin Jihad" scheme originally from an EA-6B in Sept. 2007, at Bagram AFB, Afghanistan. Some liberties had to be taken due to airframe differences but should be good enough...

post-5735-0-93679600-1315425733.jpg

post-5735-0-43712100-1315425752.jpg

post-5735-0-78882200-1315425797.jpg

post-5735-0-11833900-1315425828.jpg

post-5735-0-40484800-1315426111.jpg

Edited by EricJ
  • Like 2

it's amazing :good:

:bowdown2:

Very bad ass Growler grin.gif EricJ. Now I need to copy that...lol.gif

nice skins , will be there a version for the super hornet ... it looks good