img00003-3.jpg

Was taking 'er out for a test spin over the Canary Islands.

Blackbird, I hope you release that Su-27UB mod. Did you say you were making the basic version of the Su-30 as well?

Edited by JA 37 Viggen

Will all of these be released in a single download?

pfunk

Single download is better.

Certain,some included in "wings over blacksea" is also a good idea.

I think if I recieve the ok from erwin and team I could release it.

lindr 2 has done a great job on the ub avionics I repaint the pit and think it could be ready in a few weeks

That'd be cool.

Damn, between these Flankers and DS I NEED to get WOE again.

I think if I recieve the ok from erwin and team I could release it.

lindr 2 has done a great job on the ub avionics I repaint the pit and think it could be ready in a few weeks

Sweeeeeeeeeet!

Guest pfunkmusik
Single download is better.

Certain,some included in "wings over blacksea" is also a good idea.

I'd really like that opportunity.

pfunk

Wow, when I finish the upgraded Black Sea Terrain and these guys get released...

I really look forward it.

And,the Campaign?

Guest F-16CJ

And,the Campaign?

Su-30MKK VS F-16A_20?

Battle of the future to write a new version of the Taiwan Strait, must be added to the list of Su-30MKK :ok:

Does not contain any political color, only for games and entertainment, we do not misunderstand :good:

Ok Su-27UB has green light will get a proper 3D modell originaly made by inskye group, changed some small things by me and avionics from lindr2. What do you say?! I think thank erwin and team ;-)

With these...

su30mkasiausersca8.png

Soon...the world.

Guest pfunkmusik

And,the Campaign?

Two.

1995 - US vs. Russia - 'The Gas Wars' - Russia attempts to settle gas drilling questions the interesting way. The Turks get nervous enough to help

2010 - Russia, US and EU vs. China - China rolls across the Caucasus, intent on taking control of enormous amounts of gas and oil deposits found in deep-well drilling exploration tests.

pfunk

Cool ideas for campaigns pfunk. I've have been working on a campaign in the Black Sea terrain, but Strategic Nodes are a PITA.

I wish I knew how to skin with these templates. I want to make one of the Su-30s that's only got the yellow primer on.

2010 - Russia, US and EU vs. China - China rolls across the Caucasus, intent on taking control of enormous amounts of gas and oil deposits found in deep-well drilling exploration tests.

People's general?

Very fictional.

Please clip the tails on the Russian and Indian versions when you'll get around to putting the finishing touches.

Just out of curiousity why do the Chinese versions have straight tails. Is it to distinguish it from the original or doest actually render different aerodynamic qualities?

Edited by Stick

Just out of curiousity why do the Chinese versions have straight tails. Is it to distinguish it from the original or doest actually render different aerodynamic qualities?

There's a different kind of RWR or some kind of avionics system, isn't it?

There's a different kind of RWR or some kind of avionics system, isn't it?

Yup, most of them have different avionics package.

And if you noticed, ALL Su-30s does not come from a single factory (most Flankers for that matter). Most canard-less Su-30s (like the MK and MKK) usually comes from KnAAPO factory, and the MKI/MKM/MKA comes from IAPO.

And KnAAPO developed the advanced variants of the Su-27s, like the Su-35 and the Su-37. Which explains the straight tails of the Chinese MKKs (in fact, the tail fins can be used to distinguish which Su-30 comes from which factory, IAPO ones retain the cropped tails). Though there were some stories about Sukhoi being unhappy with what KnAAPO is doing...

Edited by kct

why so?

No idea, what is said is that KnAAPO is doing things without Sukhoi's blessing or something, IAPO getting bullied, or there might be something that we would never know. It is more of rivalry between the factories, much like elsewhere (which explains why people tried to unify all the design bureaus and factories into one).

Edited by kct

Yup, most of them have different avionics package.

Heh, no, I just meant in the vert tails alone. I know the Su-35 and 37 had extended tips for larger fuel tanks and an advanced RWR avionics fit. I don't remember if there was much, if any difference in the flight characteristics.

Probably something along the lines of weight distribution or something.

Guest pfunkmusik
And Russian VS Ukraine or Georgia?

Friendlies - US, Turkey, Ukraine, RAF

Enemy - Soviet Union, Georgia

Friendlies - US, Turkey, Ukraine, Russia, RAF, Italy, W. Germany

Enemy - China

I'm still toying around with it.

pfunk

I guess there's a semi-public beta somewhere lol

But I don't mind waiting anyway, they do a good job and I'm sure it will be great when it goes public :)