Sign in to follow this  
Piecemeal

F-4S Canopies In SF2....

no offense taken - but one must look at what was avaiable and what was possible when these mods were created.

we have come along way!

So modest... your f-4S is still sierra hotel!!!! I freaking love the thing... with TK's new flight engine with the new patch your killer S just needs a little love.

ultramax check out this for some skin ideas for your midway ops

vf-161F4S.jpg">

from afterburner decals: click> LT. Richard Head RIP

We need Sundowner to pull another few rabbit out of his Phantom Hat...

I'm sure Ken (531Ghost) would definately want a VMFA-531 skin, as he worked on them! --don't we have somewheres???

Getting Wagsled in on this is SUPERB idea Jug! Thanks.

BTW, since they use (the N and S(e) and S(L) the F-4B and F-4J lods, respectively, all the older skins should work on them. I just put the VF-111 F-4B skin on my N, and works perfectly

I should have the N ini pak tommorrow; got sidetraked working on a map Crusader sent me in November that I've forgotten about...

Wrench

kevin stein

We need Sundowner to pull another few rabbit out of his Phantom Hat...

I'm sure Ken (531Ghost) would definately want a VMFA-531 skin, as he worked on them! --don't we have somewheres???

Getting Wagsled in on this is SUPERB idea Jug! Thanks.

BTW, since they use (the N and S(e) and S(L) the F-4B and F-4J lods, respectively, all the older skins should work on them. I just put the VF-111 F-4B skin on my N, and works perfectly

Wrench

kevin stein

SF2 also has low-viz decals for all squadrons of all armed forces departments. I'm not 100% sure if this is how the system recognises it but when I was doing up that blank skin I entered InsigniaLV instead of 'InsigniaWingL' or whatever it states. Low-viz tail designs started showing up after that. The above mentioned low-viz VMFA-531 tail decals aint half bad. Different but not bad

The VF-161 hi-viz skin is somewhere on column5's site.