Sign in to follow this  

Hi have recently purchased SF1 Gold as I wantd to fly the Korean war,so have downloaded the superb Korean Mod available,however within that mod the modder states in his read me file to install the Korean terrain into my terrain folder within SF1.My question is I have searched through the terrain downloads available and can't find it,am I missing something,can anybody help me please,I would be really grateful,thanks.

No, I don't know what happened to it to be honest with you. I had it backed up then again, I had to reformat my external and lost it.

More than likely there's reasoning behind it, and don't know at this time. Just have to hope somebody is redoing it.

Hello

i have the korea terain

i can upload it in the donload section if you are ok

christian

Eh, I'll check on that, who was the original author?

I know Wrench has been working on an updated version, the old version is pretty out of date.

FC

As for old version I know Comrad made a pretty good repaint of the whole thing so you can download that one. I don't know however if that will match with the whole pack(campaign etc...)

The new terrain version that Wrench was working on came to a stall after major breakdown we had with it lol

Maybe we will restart the work soon...

Thanks all,thought it was me,will use comrad's repaint then,I must say I did see this available but assumed it was only texture update.

Thanks all,thought it was me,will use comrad's repaint then,I must say I did see this available but assumed it was only texture update.

I found the terrain here its inside this update file to the original korea mod like above its older

http://forum.combatace.com/index.php?autoc...p;showfile=3329

Edited by porterjr

I know Wrench has been working on an updated version, the old version is pretty out of date.

FC

That's right, I remember the topic now...

I'll get back to it sometime in the very near future....

I just got kinda discouraged (ie: burnout) when I got the correct newer version, and found that I'll have to relocate 200+ target areas....and get some places retiled

Had to take a break and work on other things, but I'll be back to it

Wrench

kevin stein

Kevin the new tileset and the trees that appear on your screens are linked to the target update? I tried to find them here with no luck so maybe will be released when you finish the target update?

Also will the old campaign work with the new map/target??

The trees also need some correction AFAIK

I did send you two my updated target.ini right?

Targets are not exactly right on spot as I didn't know where would Wrench want it anyway, but are very close and more importantly, they are not scattered over sea and in super strange places lol

But we LIKE putting targets in super-strange places....keeps the players on their toes!! :wink:

Wrench

kevin stein

Yeah well depends about strange places, NK SAM/AAA about half way through between Korean penisula and Japan in the middle of the sea is a bit too strange lol

I do have some pesky ones in the forrests though

Those are camoflauged!!! :wink: Although in real life, I can see major forest fires right after a launch....

Like I said, I will be getting back to it soon....now that I know how to place single tiles, I can make some adjustments and whatnot, then readjust the targets placements and so forth. Without having to keep bothering Brain32 for this or that to be moved and stuff. Although there still will be the occasional "HELP" shouted out...

Wrench

kevin stein