Sign in to follow this  
MetalMania

Can't view the full name of weapons in loadout screen

When I'm in the loadout screen, I can't read the full name of some of the weapons (runs out of room in the "window" where the description is). Is there some way to increase that field size or allow scrolling over the name so the full text is visible?

You can download a loadout screen with bigger space for the name, if I'm correct, one of this comes with the Nations Pack...

Deuces had a 'wider-screen' version 4 or 5 years ago, that increases the window size. New loadoutscren.bmp and modified ini.

Might still be around somewhere. If not, I'll try and locate my archived copy.

Wrench

kevin stein

Oh I may have to get me one of those. More than once have I loaded up on something other than what I really meant to.

Here you go. All credit to Deuces

loadout.zip

Sweet! Now I know what ordnance I'm telling the guys to install. Thanks Dave.

But doesn't loading blind make it fun... you load bombs and turn up to the target carrying training rounds.

Or as I once did loaded Amraams and Sidewinders only to find they where the Captive versions... all I can say that turned into a knifefight in a phonebox... with me in an F-16 against 4 Mig-29's life got interesting very quick... by the way I won but got smoked by SAM :rolleyes:

Here you go. All credit to Deuces

Thanks! Hopefully I'll get a chance to try it this weekend.