Sign in to follow this  
Spinners

Enemy Skill Level

I've seen my wingmen become aces on F-100s. :biggrin:

I'm confused now.

I always thought playing with AI in hard will only make sure the ennemy is the less dumb possible... But I would like to have better friendlies.

Just don't now what to do anymore. How is ennemy AI performing in normal?

More or less the same. The setting doesn't affect the overall AI performance. It affects the proportion of good/normal/ace pilots. So at normal you can still run into a skilled ace whom you'll chase for ten minutes. Or into a noob who'll crash pulling out of dive.

All right then, I'll give "normal" a try, as I'm feed up of being the only one active in my games. :smile:

In the case of enemy skill, "normal" is the most realistic setting in most situations. There are times when it wouldn't be, but I think for most of the campaigns and missions in my TW installs it is.

Enemy to normal. By hard for the friendlies it gives them plenty of advantage ......

Aju,

Derk :smile: