Sign in to follow this  
Speedbrake

Training Mission - Mr Mudd

I can't believe that there is no refuel training mission. Oh well......

Mr Mudd, you created a five part mission for your "build copy" of LOMAC which included refueling and target practice. Could you please post that mission? :unsure:

I have gotten into the Mission Builder a little to see how it works and tweaked one of the Kemenka missions to include an additional wingman, different skin and weapon loading, surface winds, and time of day so I know that they will "play" on the full simulation. I thought if you could post your mission it would at least allow some of us to practice refueling before spending a lot of time with the MB for now.

Just FYI, Mudd is taking a much-deserved break from the web, so he may not answer you for a little while. :D

Boy I sure hope he didn't burn out I was just 'discovering' MrMudd.

Hurry Back!

Guest MrMudd

Hey guys like Jeff said i am taken a break away from the site. I was really on the close verge of burnout. in gameing, the community and all relationships surrounding it.

Just the drawbacks of being a workaholic when i get involved in any project. I will fight that battle to the end. i was on the edge of saying some not very nice things to developers, the community and people that i deal with in this effort.

For that im sorry.

Now with LOMAC. I dont have the retail game. The last version i have was Beta 15 compliments of UBISOFT.

the downside to this is that the Track files and Mission files will not work for you. Due to the fact the way they are created is not user friendly with the more up to date database/software version you have.

Once I have the latest game i'll be sure to support you guys as much as i can.

In the meantime i am assiting in some LOMAC related patches with the Eagle team.

Not all hope is lost, i am just takeing a break from this site and trying to schedule in a healthy work enviroment for myself and those i am contributing too.

Salute!

MrMudd

...In the meantime i am assiting in some LOMAC related patches with the Eagle team...

And I hope they listen to you, and listen good!!!

I don`t like griping too much but I`m just trying to express my honest opinions:

After having tested Lo-Mac extensively, I wonder if beta testers ever did anything

with the sim. And if they did - did anybody listened to them?

Anyway, in spite of all the bugs - I just can`t get away from it and keep finding

ways to make it fun.

Well Mr. Mudd, looks like I picked a good time to break my finger (ring finger, throttle hand) working on my truck. This gives you around 4 to 6 weeks to take a break. Then it's back to work making those great tutorials again for me so I can learn to fly this incredible sim the way it is meant to be :)

That's right and proper you know.

Actually, you could go a little longer I guess as I have a stack of ground school work to do also.

Seriously, thanks for your help, and look to see you back when your ready.

Boltz