Sign in to follow this  
PG_Raptor

Bush's Speech

Did anyone else see Bush's speech? He secretly went to Iraq and ate Thanksgiving with approx. 600 of the soldiers fighting for us over there. An awesome move on his part!

I think it's good he went to Iraq, but I think he really ought to be at the Military Funerals, or better yet, the Hospitals talking to the injured guys.

Personally I think it was a brilliant move, and is a demonstration of positive leadership characteristics that we all can learn from.

Yes it may have a political part for the upcoming election, but it shows a genuine resolve and intent on his part and our Country.

He provided the troops with a big morale boost when it is needed most, this makes him a Leader, and not just the Commander in Chief calling the shots from Washington.

Cheers

Beer

It is good for the guys and girls there to see their president.

What CowboyTodd41 says is right, he had to visit familys or wounded soldiers.

I saw his speech on tv.

But Nixon did this to in Vietnam. He didn't get his second period as president.

The future tells what the people find of the action of the president of the USA.

For me is it a good action!

Salute

Dutchy

I think it's good he went to Iraq, but I think he really ought to be at the Military Funerals, or better yet, the Hospitals talking to the injured guys.

Dude, Bush is going to be re-elected and its going to be cool watching the democrats squirm for another 4 years.LOL

it's nice of him to visit Iraq, but he only came for

for two and a half hours....

not so long in my opinion but it's a great move :)

Edited by Nesher

Hey Seawolf,

When Bush wins, it would be great to have a live video feed from Tim Robbins house, and Barbra Streisand's house...to see the horrified look on their faces when they realize the Republicans will remain in charge. Heh, heh, heh....

Navy Chief

it's nice of him to visit Iraq, but he only came for

for two and a half hours....

not so long in my opinion but it's a great move :)

Well, I'm sure he would have loved to stay longer, but RPGs and Suicide bombers tend to be a party pooper.

Hey Seawolf,

When Bush wins, it would be great to have a live video feed from Tim Robbins house, and Barbra Streisand's house...to see the horrified look on their faces when they realize the Republicans will remain in charge.  Heh, heh, heh....

Navy Chief

Hey Chief, werent there a few Hollywood types who were going to move out of the country if Bush got elected the first time?? Just funny how they speak but dont act, I was willing to donate funds for the Uhauls, but then I decided they made enough money by living the American dream they can pay for it themselves.LOL ;)

Well, I'm sure he would have loved to stay longer, but RPGs and Suicide bombers tend to be a party pooper.

LOL :lol:

I know, same thing right here in Israel.... :blink: