Sign in to follow this  
rabu

Any one seen Parky?

The last I heard of Parky was when he was banned over at SOH (click)

I would hate to not have him around on the OFF forum.. I'd miss his technical knowledge that he always went out of his way to give to everyone and his humor and friendleness...Gads, that sounds like he died or something. :no:

I can't find an email for him so if any one has a contact please give him a call :clapping:

I wonder if I asked them nicely...would they Ban me? (I have my Street cred to think about y'know!)

I wonder if I asked them nicely...would they Ban me? (I have my Street cred to think about y'know!)

That won't work, Simon- but if you ask them in your usual manner i'm sure they will :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist!

Have no idea where on earth that dumb Canadian disappeared to. Rob.....you didn't think you'd get rid of me quite that easily did you??? :no:

Thanks for asking about my whereabouts though. Gave me a warm fuzzy feeling. Much appreciated.

Too many good people in here for me to disappear of the map.

Thanks to MK2 and whoever else was responsible for allowing the migration. Nice atmosphere here.....things look absolutely top-notch.

(Widowmaker.....behave yourself......lol)

Cheers All,

Parky

Ah, there is Parky and his fine upstanding member .... errr ... Parky, the fine upstanding member ... :biggrin:

(watching my warn level now)

No comment.......lol.

Don't wanna' tarnish my unblemished reputation before we even make it out of the starting gate :rofl:

Hey Parky! Nice to see most of us made it over here. Pull up a seat, beers on me mate. :drinks:

Edited by _CaptSopwith

Parky is here but the avatar man, fuzzy squirrel in his kit. Miss 'im. And GG is now uncleal? I like that nik for him. Catfish is Catfish but 'is nik is Wels. Gousganis (sp) our greek brother is now Gous? Some adjustments. I was afraid at first that UK Widowmaker was going to be Widsy hmm..... but then he staightened that out. I'm sure I've missed others.

Parky is here but the avatar man, fuzzy squirrel in his kit. Miss 'im. And GG is now uncleal? I like that nik for him. Catfish is Catfish but 'is nik is Wels. Gousganis (sp) our greek brother is now Gous? Some adjustments. I was afraid at first that UK Widowmaker was going to be Widsy hmm..... but then he staightened that out. I'm sure I've missed others.

Well, I thought about Ra, or Bu, but it just didn't seem to work, so I stuck with my 20 year old alias, although I'm sure it still seems strange to most.

Parky, good to hear you are alive and kicking, welcome to the CAOFF forum, really glad your are here! :clapping:

That won't work, Simon- but if you ask them in your usual manner i'm sure they will :biggrin: :biggrin:

Sorry, couldn't resist!

It's possible to go off people y'know! :biggrin:

Good to see you and Buddywoof and Parky!...the boys are back in town!

Edited by UK_Widowmaker

You could always just make a post with nothing but 100 of the pooping cows. That ought to do it!

Please pardon the austerity of my avatar and sig, I haven't taken the time to configure my account.

Hey you guys! Great to have you back, where have you been?

WF2 :kiss:

The WAR, Madam, don't you realize there is a war going on? :haha: