Sign in to follow this  
rabu

Talk about OFF bashing...

I would advise against getting our collective panties in a twist gentlemen :smile:

Good Lord ! I'm fed up with these assumptions ! Just because the Hun like that sort of panties thing please don't tar us RFC lads with the same brush Blackdog :biggrin:

Good Lord ! I'm fed up with these assumptions ! Just because the Hun like that sort of panties thing please don't tar us RFC lads with the same brush Blackdog :biggrin:

Ok, how about garters then? :rofl:

"Dont judge SubSim.com by the the few of us that happen to be against OFF3 or who took part on the "bashing" of OFF3."

I wouldn't dream of judging an etnire forum by the posts of one or two disgruntled people, however I will certainly have reservations about those people based upon their posts. One particular post, I think, was on the lines of "well I wouldn't trust him, if I were you because...." and went into a rather childish litany thereafter. Not edifying to read; less so given that, as part of the fine hobby of blowing things to bits on PCs for fun, simmers are probably in a very small minority: to then display rancour towards other simmers who happen to think differently is somewhat childish.

This is a very small pond, people.

Ok, how about garters then? :rofl:

Woo Hoo ! Now you're talkin' :grin:

Hi, DOWLEY

welcome here. To the other posters here, I repeat it once again (does anyone READ the posts of the others?):

On that thread WASN'T only bashing. The bashing was rather some pages back.

The newer pages contained rather FRIENDLY views.

And if this talk about bashing goes on here, I'll get me some spray cans and spray it all over the screen!

(No - on second thoughts... Lol!)

Woo Hoo ! Now you're talkin' :grin:

Easy Tiger :rolleyes:

Easy Tiger :rolleyes:

Hey Richard,

Don't you have to go rehearse for the next "Hell's Kitchen" episode? LMAO

Hey Richard,

Don't you have to go rehearse for the next "Hell's Kitchen" episode? LMAO

he he, bless him though Mr Ramsey is firm but fair and when he came and worked on a show a few years back in MY kitchen he was the one who was asking me for information and ideas (not that he took them up!)....ah what it is to work in the food service industry lol!!

Now that the thread has almost landed in Cuba, perhaps we should think about getting back on track :good: