Sign in to follow this  
squid

Clutser Bombs Explode & Record Flight

Hello , i have been wondering if i am the only one who doesnt see explosion of cluster bombs ?

Also is there maybe some flight recording option i am maybe not aware of ? If not, will it be implemented in the patch maybe ? (if anyone knows something)

Plus were there maybe thoughts of a proper mission creator/editor to be included in the awaited patch ?

Thanks

:huh:

Edited by squid

Squid, must just be you. ;) I see all the explosions with the default settings here, including cluster munitions. Love those dang things... ;)

You guys know hes talking about SF not Lo-Mac right? There are no "cluster munitions" in SF right now, sorry

Geez, you'de think I would check the forum title on my onw site before I answered someone... ;)

check in the downlaods section and theres a fix for that.

Geez, you'de think I would check the forum title on my onw site before I answered someone... ;)

Lol, I was like what graphic setting are you using Jeff, 1024x768xLSD ;) :lol:

Who needs Virtual reality when ya got drugs man... ;)

LOL x 4536281021 :blink: somebody is spending maybe too much time on LOMAC forums ? LOL

And what about my other two questions ? :unsure: (recording, NO i am not talking LOMAC LOL :P, and proper mission builder, well ... kind of like the LOMAC one , hehe ) :rolleyes:

Who needs Virtual reality when ya got drugs man... ;)

I recall i told you once that your site's layout is cluttered , kind of confusing , but the forums have a different design that doesnt have that flaw , maybe you got used to clutter ? :D

Uh, ok clusterbombs are in the game, but with the stock setup, they just work like any other 'iron'.

HOWEVER, there is in fact a mod that makes the impact actually sprinkle submunitions all over the place. I think it goes by "cluster fix" or something...

with that tweak at least theres some visual evidence that the bomb did explode and where, although it drops just like iron (no dragchute) and has a damage magnitude similar to mk81 i think

Squid,

If you have the weapons editor you can change the Mk20 to retarded and up the the exlosives mass.

although it drops just like iron (no dragchute)

In real life the Mk20 family doesn't use a chute to slow it down, the fins give it some spin and a lineur charge splits it in half. I put a link in another Thread to the museum at NAWS China Lake,check it out for some good ordnance shots.

Squid,

If you have the weapons editor you can change the Mk20 to retarded and up the the exlosives mass.

although it drops just like iron (no dragchute)

In real life the Mk20 family doesn't use a chute to slow it down, the fins give it some spin and a lineur charge splits it in half. I put a link in another Thread to the museum at NAWS China Lake,check it out for some good ordnance shots.

Thanks Firehawkordy :)