Sign in to follow this  
CowboyTodd41

Hey Nesher!

Ya Dutchy, you can have Resta (Mr. No pants), and I'll take the hot Isreali girl with the tight ass. :D

Oh wtf ever, I found posted her first :lol: By the way Snapple, if you think my neighbor is hot, you see her sunbathe on her driveway in the summer, my god :rolleyes:

I wonder what the old guys are thinking right now???

Probably something along the lines of... "What I wouldnt give to be 21 again" :D

This thread has been such a huge post count booster for the three of us.

As one of the "old guys", I can put an end to your wondering about what old guys are thinking right now. I'm thinking, "I've been your age but you have yet to be my age." If you think you invented this stuff, how do you think you came to be born into this world. Your grandfather was 21 once too, ya know. :P

Nothing wrong with what you are talking about. It's entirely normal for men of your ages. Enjoy! When I was around your ages I was travelling the USA as a bass player in rock groups. Had a blast! Never touched any of the groupie girls, of course. B)

As for wishing I were 21 again..... NO WAY! You'll find out why when you get to be an old fart like me. Something for you to look forward to.

Huhuhuhuhuhuhahahahahahahehehehehehehe! ;)

Cretin, funny you mentioned this, I was thinking the same way. When I look back at 21, I miss the "no responsibilities" bit, but not the womanizing. :D And that's saying something, as I was actually quite the ladies man back in my early 20's. B) And that was back when you didn't have to worry about dying due to a bad choice...

I just had my 15th wedding anniversary last night, and I'm happier with my one woman than I EVER was with all the young things when I was 21. I personally wouldn't trade it for anything else in this world. Damn, I'm really starting to sound like an old fart... :rolleyes:

I wonder what the old guys are thinking right now???

Probably something along the lines of... "What I wouldnt give to be 21 again" :D

Hey Snapple,

Well, what I was really thinking is, YOU will be my age sooner than you realize!

I just turned 50 this past August. And yes, I am proof that rocks do live that long, heh, heh, heh,....

Enjoy your youth. Those times go by all too quickly.

Navy Chief

Right on, MadJeff! You hit the nail right on the head. When you are younger you are sampling what the world has to offer. As you get more years under your belt you toss out the meaningless stuff and focus on the things that can really bring lasting happiness. It's an entirely normal process. I wouldn't mind having my 21 year old body again IF I could keep what I know. You'll notice that it doesn't work that way, however. ;)

As for YOU, Navy Chief, why you're a mere child. Had I known you were so young I wouldn't have given you that ration of rum. :D

You guys spend so much time talking about girls and looking at pictures of girls that I wonder where you find the time to actually BE WITH girls. Besides, why don't you drop the girls and start spending time with women instead. ;)

Besides, why don't you drop the girls and start spending time with women instead.  ;)

Ouch! :lol:

oh come on, don't be such a party pooper!